Chapter 25

[Dan's POV]

"She's going" I cry down the phone "she's going"

"Shh Dan, she won't go" Phil assures me.

"But her letter, she loves Lou so much Phil, she's going" my tears stream down my face in thought of losing my best friend. My best friend.

"She's my best friend" I sniff "I don't even know where she is"

"Dan, listen to me. It's going to be fine. She is an independent young girl. She can make her choices.."

".. even if they're the wrong ones" I finish for him, barely as a whisper.

"Yeah"

My phone vibrates suddenly in my hand and I check the screen, even through I don't really want to talk to anyone. My mind changes as I see the caller ID, 'Georgie the Killjoy'. She must have changed her name on my phone.

"Sorry Phil, she's calling, this is so urgent-" Phil cuts me off.

"It's fine, goodbye Dan. I love you, okay?"

"I love you Phil" I say, as Phil hangs up. I answer Georgie's call to hear Emma's frantic voice.

"Emma?" I ask.

"Oh my god, okay, Dan. Sally's been arrested" no way.

No
Gerard
Way

"What? She wouldn't hurt a fly!" I exclaim.

"Meet me at Lou's flat, now" she orders and I agree, before hanging up. It takes me a while to get there, I run around a lot of dark streets, due to me forgetting most of the directions to Lou's house. I'd only been there once, when Georgie invited me to dinner and I didn't have the heart to say no. Georgie.

When I finally find the flat, I see a police car and an ambulance outside.

[MASSIVE TRIGGER WARNING, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE SUICIDAL/EASILY TRIGGERED. I LOVE YOU ALL TOO MUCH]

I'm terrified of what's to come as I walk into the flat. I look around for Emma's flaming, orange hair - which doesn't take long. I see her standing in the doorway to the next room.

"Emma! Where's Sally? Why is she here? What's going on? Why's there police? What's with the ambulances?" I ask, quickly.

"A. Sally's in the police car. B. She's here because of Georgie, and she lives here. C. Georgie's dead. D. Sally has been accused of murder. E. As I said, Georgie's dead" Emma answers all of my questions.

My jaw drops open, how did this all happen?

--

[Sally's POV, crazy ik]

"Please, I'm innocent" I cry out, through the bars.

"That's what they all say" I give the guard a death look for his terrible use of cheesy movie lines.

"Whatever" I sigh, and sit on the 'bed'. It's literally just a piece of metal and a sheet that feels like paper.

"You're guilty until proven innocent" the guard explains, before walking away, leaving me alone in this horrid cell. I lay my messy hair down on the cold metal and drift away into a terribly uncomfortable slumber.

I open the main door and climb tiredly up the stairs to my flat. It's been a long day and I'm really, really tired. As I pass room 9, on the second floor, I hear someone crying on the other side of the door, which is slightly open. I hate it when others cry, it's so hard being in physical or mental pain - I would know. I slowly open the door to find a very pretty young girl - admittedly too skinny - but still beautiful. She's got tears running down her pale face and she's holding a gun.. What?

"No!" I shout, lunging forward, trying to grab the weapon. Her eyes quickly move up to look at me and I'm shocked to find no emotion in her eyes. How did she even get the gun? I thought they were illegal in England?

It all goes so quickly, I can't get the gun. She raises it to her head, she pulls her finger inwards. My world stops. There's a deafening bang and her body falls limply to the floor. I'm too shocked to even move. Tears stream down my cheeks as I stare at the bloody body lying before me. I could have been there for seconds, minutes, hours, even days. I have no idea, as I cry and cry. Eventually I call the police and ambulance. It's so hard to even talk.

I curl up in a ball as I hear the sirens out side of the window and shut my eyes. I block out all of the noise I possibly can. I just cry as everything goes dark.