Chapter 21

(this is written on a laptop, whereas I usually write on my ipad, so there may be some mistakes and I can add italics!)

[Dan's POV]

"Where were you?" I ask, when I finally come in view of Phil.

"Here" he glances around, but wont look me in the eye.

"Tell me" I deadpan.

"With Stevie" Phil tells me, looking at the floor. I fight the urge to scream, instead just breathing heavily for a moment.

"Why?" I breath.

"Advise" he shrugs "on Australia"

My stomach drops at the thought, but I quickly recover.

"Oh, right" I hear a shrill voice behind me.

"Fancy seeing you here!" Just what I need, I think, turning to see Nurse Stevie.

"Whatever" I roll my eyes.

"I'll talk in a moment, a new patient has just come in- it's Emma and Luke I think" she tells us.

"Emma and Luke who?" I recognize the name match.

"Blackberry and Cuttforward or something?" she shrugs, not really caring.

"Emma Blackery and Luke Cutforth you mean?" my heart drops, it can't be.

"I don't know" with that, Nurse Stevie walks away. I turn back to Phil and a moment passes before Phil brakes the silence.

"Want to go to the theme park?" he smirks. I'm kind of taken aback, but I quickly regain my stern, annoyed figure.

"I haven't got enough money" I shrug, not really wanting to go anyway.

"I'll pay, let's go!" Phil orders, grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from the hospital and towards the train station.

This isn't going to end well, I think to myself.

[A/N: Hey unicorns!! Haven't spoken to you in a while. I apologize for such a short chapter, I hate writing on the laptop. I haven't got a choice though, my ipad's gone until Thursday :'( I'm also trying to be vegetarian, and it's surprisingly easy, even at McDonalds!

Thank you so much for 895 reads! That's insane, we're so close to 1000!

Also, if you want to find out what happened with Emma Blackery and Luke Cutforth, check out Chance Of A Fight, by toxicdreamerrr. That's Kira, one of my best friends. She's also who Nurse Stevie is based off of. Now you're under pressure to write the rest of the book, Kira!! Okay, I'm done with the shameless friend promotion ((Tyler Oakley reference)).

I've got 3 books lined up, I'm especially excited for my Ashton Irwin fanfic, Close Your Eyes. That's a pretty ironic name, considering what it's about.

This next chapter is already written and it's going to be fabulous! Make sure to vote ect, so that I can see you're enjoying it!

Anywho, cheerio my little noodle-spoons, this author's note is getting longer then the chapter itself!

Love you guys, byeeee -Sophie the oreo ninja.