Chapter 28

Nearly everyone dreams of one day waking up next to someone you love. It's like a dream. Today, my dream came true. Waking up next to Phil is the best feeling in the entirety of the universe. I look up at him, I'm curled up against him, and his hand is around my waist. He's so peaceful when he's sleeping, it's lovely. It's not quite as lovely as when his electric blue eyes open very quickly, making me go very red, knowing he knew I was staring.

"Take a picture honey, it'll last longer" he laughs before kissing my forehead.

"Do you want to get up?" I ask, even though I don't want to.

"What's the time? You've got school haven't you?" He asks, reminding me of the hell I have to go back to.

"I wish I hadn't" I sigh, snuggling closer to Phil.

"Come on, tomorrow's your last day, then you're coming with me" he smiles, tapping my nose with his finger and sitting up, causing me to fall off of the bed.

"Phil!" I whine, rubbing the top of my head.

"Yes Daniel?" He asks sweetly, like nothing had happened. I cross my arms and pout, as I sit on the carpet.

"Come here" Phil says, holding his arms out for a hug. I can't refuse it, so I get up and hug my boy.

--

"Want me to walk you to school?" Phil asks at the breakfast table.

"I'd love it" I smile.

"I have to go to work now love, I'll see you tomorrow morning. Don't leave before saying goodbye, will you?" she gives me an awkward sideways hug.

"I won't, bye mum" I smile.

After mum leaves, Phil and I quickly finish our banana breakfast pancakes that we sort of burnt. We put the plates in the sink and start walking to school. When we get close to the school I awkwardly try to drop Phil's hand. I'm scared people will bully me about it.

"Are you ashamed?" He asks, looking upset about me trying to let go of his hand, as much as I don't really want to.

"No, no, of course not. I just don't want to.." I start, but I'm cut short by a familiar squeal. Phil and I turn around in synch, and we both call out her name in synch.

"KAYLEIGH!!" we shout, as I run forward to her, hugging her tightly.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you in so long!" I ask. Pulling away from her hug.

"Hey Dan, hey Phil!" She says "I've been good, but when are you guys going to upload a video?"

Crap, I forgot about YouTube, I think to myself.

"We're working on a couple of videos" Phil tells her.

"Yay! Also, did you hear about Sally?"

"No! How is she coping in prison?" I ask. Admittedly, with the whole funeral/detention/Australia thing, I completely forgot about her being in prison. I also haven't seen Emma in too long.

"Actually she's out. Emma bailed her out"

"Yay!" I smile, happy for Sally.

"There's a catch" she sighs.

"What's that?" Phil asks, a worried look in his eye.

"Emma's in prison" she looks down at the ground, obviously upset.

"Was there no other option?" I ask.

"Money, lots of money. I mean, £7000 kind of lots of money" she tells us. Phil nods, before the bell go's off, indicating lessons.

"Come out of your last lesson as quickly as possible, we're going to a concert" Phil tells me, before hugging me quickly and running off - before I can ask him what concert.

"GET INTO SCHOOL!" The principle yells at Kayleigh and I.

703 words

***
a/n ... Sorry for such a short chapter. I've been writing Close Your Eyes, my Ashton Irwin fan fiction a lot. I'll have to write the next few chapters (;D) while I'm here.

Do you guys remember my surprise I mentioned some time ago? I code-named it JellyFish. Well that is totally going to be soon.

Anyway, love chu guys. The next few chapters will be up in the next week :)) I wrote these all with no wifi in Ireland, so I couldn't upload them straight away :((

byeeee, from sophieeee!!