Chapter 8

[A/N AYE DOUBLE UPDATE LIKE I SAID :3x]
edited 22/06/15
-
[Dan's POV]

I get on the train and look around for a seat. The only one is next to an elderly woman, which doesn't usually bother me, but this one has a beard and that's just creepy. The carriage starts moving and I grab ahold of the bar, trying not to fall on top of the business man behind me.

When we reach my stop I clamber out of the doors and take my phone out of my pocket to get up directions to Phil's house. This is crazy, I'm going to Phil's house. Now. I walk down the street and look around. Taking in my surroundings I notice how clean and neat this area is in comparison to mine. The grass is cut short and the hedges are styled. The grass in my street is growing to my knees and the hedges are like trees. I'm guided to a lightly coloured wooden door and I knock once before stepping backwards and waiting.

[Phil's POV]

As soon as I hear the knocks I jump off of my seat and run to the door. I take in a deep breath and open it, to see Daniel. He looks so out of place here, it's so perfect and clean cut, and Dan's wearing black and looks 'emo'.

"Hey" he smiles.

"Hi Dan" I try to smile back but I can feel it being shaky, because I'm nervous.

"You alright?" A concerned look crosses his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"Good, it's just your smile... never mind" he finishes awkwardly.

"So do you want to come in or go somewhere else?" I ask. I don't really know what to say.

"Is there a park or something around?"

"There's a shopping centre and a children's play park, but not much else"

Dan takes this information in and thinks.

"The centre?" He asks.

"Course! I'll get my shoes and I'll be right back"

I run back into the hallway and grab my shoes, before quickly putting them on my feet.

"Back!" I laugh.

"Let's go" he says before turning around and walking to the end of my pathway.

[I've been editing and I've realised how pathetically short these chapters are .-. like this one, it's only 385 words long!]