Part two 🌹

Warning- Mature Sexual Content

Eris 🔥

No, no, no... This can't be happening... Not now. He already had enough on his plate as it was, now he had to add a fucking mate to it.

"Well?" She asked, sitting on top of me.

I growled and threw her off. "Go back to your friends."

Her eyes grew dark, as she got up. "Listen, you wrecked my fucking outfit and now you're being an asshole."

I snarled and threw her back against a tree. "Fine, you want to play?" I ripped my pants off and shoved her legs over my waist.

"Don't be such a pussy." She grinned, toying with my long locks.

I lined myself up with her hot core and sank deep into her. She threw her head back with a cry and clung to my shoulders.

"Fuck!" She panted.

I smirked, I knew I had a huge cock... I also knew she wasn't fully expecting me to be that rough. I fucked her merciless into the tree, as her cries turned into screams.

"Don't stop!!" she moaned and dug her nails into my back.

I couldn't stop... Everything was too much. Her scent... Her moans... The fucking bond... Everything.

I gripped her hips tighter and felt her clench around me and she came with a cry.

I held her tight, as I laid her down on my clothes. She quickly got a handle on me and flipped us over.

She smirked and rode me greedily... Her feet planted hard on the ground.

"Expel that magic Eris... come with me." She panted, pressing her hand against my throat.

She was fucking magnificent. My release tumbled through me in waves, as she screamed my name.

Sex has never been so satisfying as that moment right there. She collapsed on top of me and I clutched her tight to my chest.

Even our breathing was fucking in sync. She gingerly lifted herself off of me, collapsing down onto the ground.

"Mother above." She panted.

"I'm sorry about your clothes." I muttered.

She snorted, "I was messing with you, I hid my actual clothes."

"Are you even supposed to be here?" I asked.

She grinned and wiped herself off. "No, it's my first Calanmai. Thanks for the ride."

She sauntered off into the direction of where I assumed her clothes were. I groaned, I didn't even know her fucking name... and she was clearly oblivious to the bond.

I grumbled to myself, yanking my pants up. I walked to find Arion fucking a pretty fae on her knees.

He winked at me, as he grabbed her neck and yanked her against his chest.