Part nine 🔥

Thalia 🌹

A month passed, and I was lounging outside in nothing but a skimpy two piece.

"Thalia... We have company." Arion grinned, as I got up and placed a light dress over myself.

I walked around the corner to find Feyre sitting by herself sipping tea.

"Feyre!" I exclaimed, as she jumped up to hug me.

"You're looking better than ever." Feyre smiled.

I grinned and sat down, "What brings you by?"

She fiddled with her cup, "Azriel has been a mess, Rhys had to sideline him for a mission. He can barely stay focused... Not to mention he loses his cool every time someone breathes a word of your name."

My shoulders slumped, "I never wished for Azriel to be like this, Feyre... It pains me how upset he is."

"He has this idea you're here being tortured." Her eyes met mine. "Are you... Are you alright? Have they been treating you well?"

"Take a deep breath Feyre and tell me what you smell." I smirked.

She inhaled deeply, as her eyes widened. "Mother above."

I giggled, "I can assure you... I'm very well taken care of."

She squirmed in her seat, "So Eris then?"

I nodded, "He's more than meets the eye."

Feyre smiled softly, "If anyone can understand, it's me."

"I miss you." I said softly.

"I miss you too... I miss us gossiping and bugging the guys." She grinned.

"You're welcome to come visit. It's amazing here."

"Tarquin's court has always been very lovely." Feyre mused.

"So... Does Az hate me?" I asked sadly.

Feyre placed her cup down and grabbed my hands. "He's a brother who's worried for his little sister. He's been beating himself up for how he acted. But remember... They're all just big Illyrian babies."

I grinned, "Az is the biggest Illyrian baby."

Feyre chuckled, "They're very sensitive males."

I sighed, "I'm not apologizing for being mated to Eris... But I will apologize for purposely trying to hurt Azriel's feelings."

Feyre shook her head, laughing softly. "Well it's been working... Gwyn said he's been miserable."

"Would you like to stay for lunch?" I asked.

"I'd love nothing more." She beamed, as we walked into the kitchen.

"I'm surprised Rhys let you come here alone." I snickered.

Feyre rolled her eyes, "He'll do as I tell him."

A grabbed a bunch of food, as we walked back outside. We sat on the lounging chairs and I took my dress off.