Part seven 🔥

Warning- Mature Sexual Content

Thalia 🌹

"Have you ever been to a High Lord's meeting?" He asked.

I snorted, "Az barely let me out of the house... The only High Lord's I know of are Tarquin and Rhys."

"There's so many other Courts." He teased.

"Let's make fun of the sheltered girl." I grumbled.

He maneuvered us so he was on top, "Well there's Seven Courts. My Court is Autumn, then we have Day, Dawn, Night, Winter, Summer, and Spring."

I peered up at him, "What are the High Lord's names?"

He shifted, as he pressed himself into me. My breath hitched and I tangled my hands in his hair. "You should kiss me."

He grinned lazily, "Don't you wish to know their names?"

"Took you forever to learn my name."

He chuckled, softly. "Indeed it did." He leaned down and captured my lips into a gentle kiss.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry! When I get excited, my powers flare up." He extinguished the fire from his fingertips and I grabbed his hand and checked it over.

"That's so cool though... What are your powers?" I asked curiously.

"Fire manipulation and winnowing." He said, and held his palm out and flames appeared.

"That's so cool!" I squealed. "Do it again!"

He grinned and snapped his fingers, as fire danced along his fingertips.

I leaned up and kissed him again, sneaking down to rub his cock through his pants.

He moaned into my mouth and winnowed us away. I fell onto a bed, as I realized this was his bedroom.

"Are you going to make love to me now?" I asked, breathlessly.

"Yes." He panted, ripping my dress off.

He attacked my mouth hungrily, as we broke apart. I tugged his clothes off and then he nipped down my neck and stopped at my breasts.

"You're exquisite." He breathed, his mouth enclosed one of my buds and I whimpered and arched my back.

He palmed the other one, as his hand warmed up.

"Wait... You're not going to burn me are you?" I asked nervously.

"No, Thalia... I won't burn you." He chuckled, as he continued kissing down my body.

I visibly relaxed, "Okay."

"I love your body... I love how lush you are." Eris rubbed my stomach, making sure to cover every inch of lower body with kisses.

I giggled, "Thank you."

"I can't tell what I love more... Your hips or your thighs." He murmured, as he spread my legs wide.

A Court of Fire and NightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara