Part fourteen🌹

This chapter was just a sweet little hidden side to Eris that I personally think exists... But who knows 😂

Eris 🔥

I walked down the hall to my mother's room to check on her.

"Mother." I knocked gently and heard her say come in.

I opened the door to see her adjusting her dress. I felt like I was going to be sick. I stared at her back and fire lit my veins.

"What happened?" I demanded, my fingers sweeping over her.

"It's nothing." She whispered.

"Nothing... that's not nothing!" I yelled.

"Just drop it, Eris." She snapped. My mother never snapped at me... I've never even seen her get mad.

Her eyes got wide and shock graced her face. I don't know why... but I laughed. "Glad to know father hasn't crushed your spirit yet."

"That felt really good... I'm sorry, I love you, but speaking freely for once felt fantastic." She gushed.

I chuckled, "Are you hungry? You missed Lucien at breakfast."

"I slept terribly late. I haven't slept that well in years."

"Would you like to meet Thalia?" I asked softly.

"I'd love nothing more." My mother beamed.

We found her sprawled out on the new couch Arion bought, reading one of her romance novels.

"Darling... I'd like you to meet my mother." I beamed, as Thalia put her book down and jumped up.

"It's nice to meet you!" She said excitedly, hugging my mother.

"Aren't you stunning!" My mother gushed.

"Please... no one's more stunning than you!" Thalia gushed back.

I felt my heart swell with pride. My two favorite females... I was elated.

"I'm Thalia." She said.

"Aveta." My mother replied.

"That's a lovely name, it suits you." Thalia grinned.

"What Court do you hail from?"

"The Night Court, my brother is Azriel." They sat down and started chatting.

I grinned and slipped away. I wanted to get them both nice gifts.

"Arion?" I called, as he poked his head out of his room.

"I'm heading into Adriata to get my mother and Thalia gifts, would you watch them?"

"Of course! I'll even accompany Thalia to the Night Court later." Arion responded.

"You're a good friend... thank you."

"You as well." He grinned and clapped me on the shoulder, shutting the door.