Part nineteen 🔥🌹

Warning- Mature Sexual Content

Thalia 🌹

We arrived back at the Autumn court and Arion was chatting with Eris and Ares about upcoming meetings.

I strolled into the house and shed my dress. I was fully planning on making Eris beg after that little stunt he pulled before the High Lord's meeting a while ago.

He strolled in to find me already naked, sprawled across the couch.

"Is this my reward?" He asked, prowling towards me.

I smirked, "You wish darling, now get on your knees like a good boy and don't move till I say."

Eris gulped, and I watched his pants tighten.

"And if I don't?" He challenged.

"Kneel." I snarled.

He slowly dropped down onto his knees, as I caught his arousal.

I got up and walked towards him, running my nail across his cheek.

"Do you think your actions from before the meeting deserve a reward?" I asked.

"You seemed to enjoy it."

"Get up." I hissed.

He shed his clothes and walked over to the bed.

"Lay down." I cooed.

"You lay down." He said, his eyes mischievous.

I snarled and tackled him onto the bed, pinning his arms above his head.

I grasped his length and pumped it roughly, as he moaned and threw his head back. "Fuck, Thalia."

I sank down hard, as I groaned and grinded myself onto him. "This cock is mine."

"All yours." He moaned.

He shifted us and pinned me down onto my back. "Eris!!" I cried out, his thrusts harder and deeper.

"Fuck, I can't wait to breed you." He hissed and I bit him hard.

His eyes darkened, "That wasn't very nice."

"You're saying that like I give a fuck." I smirked.

He growled and pulled out, tossing me onto my stomach.

"Naughty girls get punished." Eris hissed, as he yanked my hair back and fucked me harder than he's ever had.

"Fuck baby!! I'm close, don't stop!!" I cried out, my arm looping around his neck.

"Soak my cock darling, show daddy how you cum." He breathed in my ear.

My whole body tensed and I screamed his name. He groaned and filled me full of his seed, as I gushed out everywhere. I rode my climax out, and he rubbed my clit furiously. I let out a choked gasp and came again.