Part eleven 🔥

Thalia 🌹

We arrived at a beautiful looking Court that Eris said was the Dawn Court. He told me they often had the High Lord's meetings here because it was in the middle.

We entered a room and I spotted Feyre sitting next to Rhys. I waved at them, as they grinned and waved back.

"Hello, You are stunning... What's your name?" A male asked, I smiled shyly.

"Thalia." I extended my hand out.

"Thalia... Welcome to my Court. I am Thesan, this is my lover. So glad you could join us."

I smiled warmly at Thesan and the male accompanying him. "Your court is very lovely."

"Which court are you in?" He asked.

"The Night Court. But I'm here with my mate." I said, as my eyes slid over to Eris.

"Who's your mate?" He asked, politely.

"Eris Vanserra." I said confidently.

Thesan gave me a shocked look, "You must be Azriel's little sister... I've heard a lot about you."

"I wish I could say the same. This is my first High Lord's meeting."

"Well once again, welcome. After we usually all dine together. I hope you'll stay and enjoy." Thesan said, as he walked away.

I walked over to Feyre and she hugged me tight. "You look ravishing! Helion can't keep his eyes off you."

"Who's Helion?" I asked, while Rhys chuckled.

"He's High Lord of the Day court."

I nodded, the male was indeed staring at me. I gave him a shy smile, as he gave me a wide one back.

"Everyone has been asking who the radiant blonde is." Rhys said, sipping his wine.

"Well everyone will be really disappointed when they find out who my mate is."

Rhys laughed, while Feyre chuckled. "They will... won't they?"

"So what happens at these things?" I sipped my glass, my eyes shooting back over to my mate.

"We usually wait for everyone to arrive, then we talk about whatever issue is going on. The issue now is that Beron is dying and no one can figure out why... Odd if you ask me." Rhys muttered.

I twisted my fingers nervously. I knew the truth of why Beron was dying, but I obviously kept my mouth shut.

"Thalia?" I turned around and was met by Tarquin.

My cheeks flushed, as he took me in. "You look radiant... What are you doing here?"

"My first ever High Lord's meeting." I said, weakly.

Fuck I still went weak for him... Even though I was mated and very satisfied with Eris.

"Come, I'll introduce you." Tarquin said, warmly.