Part eighteen 🌹

Thalia 🌹

We arrived at Thesan's, as everyone was talking amongst themselves.

"Thalia! Lovely to see you! Being High Lady suits you well." Thesan beamed.

I blushed, "You are too kind, Thesan. I wanted to inform you that Eris and I would love to come dine after the meeting."

Thesan perked up, "That would be delightful! I'm looking forward to it."

I waved over at Kallias and Viviane, as they waved back. Viviane had a ladies night and was kind enough to invite me. Mor didn't speak to me. I think she's still upset about Eris being my mate.

I hung around with Feyre mostly, but Viviane snuck away to chat with me. Her and Mor have been friends for centuries. She was most excited to have another couple to hang out with.

"Hello Tarquin!" I beamed, kissing his cheek. A lovely female was behind him, as I smiled at her.

"Hello, I'm Thalia, High Lady of the Autumn Court."

"I'm Olette, No title... Yet." She winked over at Tarquin who's cheeks flushed.

"Darling, would you go pick us seats? I have to speak to Thalia." Tarquin said softly.

"Of course." Olette beamed, kissing his cheek.

"It was lovely to meet you." I said, as she grinned and walked off.

"So... she's very pretty." I teased.

Tarquin smiled shyly, "I have your mate to thank for that. He told me I should pursue her."

"Did he?" I said shocked.

He nodded, "She's delightful and I feel it... like she's the one. Our bond hasn't kicked in yet, but I just know." He stared lovingly over at her and I was happy he finally found someone.

"Who deserves it more than you?" I beamed.

"I'll see you both at dinner." Tarquin spoke, as he kissed my cheek.

I said hello to everyone else and waved over at Feyre and Rhys who just arrived.

"Hello you two!" Feyre beamed, as she hugged me then hugged Eris.

"I still can't get used to this." Eris murmured.

Rhys nodded at him and then hugged me. "Lovely to see you both."

Feyre smirked and I rolled my eyes.

Rhys has been having a difficult time being friendly towards Eris. Which I don't blame him. Eris has also been struggling. But they're both trying so... small steps.

We all sat, as Eris absentmindedly rubbed my thigh. He's become more free with his touch and feelings during these meetings. It's amazing.

"Why didn't you mention you basically set up Tarquin and Olette." I asked.

Eris shrugged, "I didn't really think anything of it. I just saw the way he looked at her and told him to go for it."