Part fifteen 🔥

Warning- Mature Sexual Content

Eris 🔥

"Thalia? Mother?" I called out.

I placed the bags down and ran out into the back. "Thalia? Mother!" I screamed.

Thalia emerged from the kitchen, "Eris, are you alright?"

I gathered her in my arms and held her tight. "You gave me such a fright, darling... are you okay?"

"I'm fine... I was just baking." She murmured into my chest.

"Where's my mother?" I asked, as she led me into the kitchen.

"She's taking a nap."

"And Arion?" I asked.

"Fucking that same blonde in his study." She smirked.

"I got you a present."

"You didn't have to do that." Thalia grinned, wiping her hands.

"Of course I did. Tarquin helped me pick it out." I beamed.

"Tarquin?" She asked, with her brows raised.

"Yes... you're about to be very proud of me. We had a discussion and I spoke freely."

"Eris! I'm so proud of you!!" She squealed, smothering my face in kisses.

My chest puffed out, as fire danced along my finger tips. I quickly extinguished it and kissed her back.

"He's very easy to talk to... Is he not?" Thalia grinned, as she opened her bag.

I nodded, "His presence is very comforting. I wasn't expecting such... Kindness."

"Tarquin used to sneak and visit me. We'd talk for hours. He's a very exceptional male and he's going to make someone very, very happy."

"And myself? Do I make you happy?" I asked hopefully.

"More than anything else in this whole entire world. You saved me." 

I felt my throat tighten, "It was you who saved me."

She gasped, as she pulled out her gift. "Eris."

"Do you like it? Because if not I can get you something else..." I started and then as she flung herself at me.

"It's beautiful!! Crystals are my favorite! Thank you!!" Thalia gushed, staring at me with all the love in the world.

I swallowed before I finally got the courage to say, "I love you."

She stared at me, shock on her face and then broke out into the most breaktaking smile, "I love you most."

She wrapped her gift back up and I gathered her in my arms, kissing her deeply.

"Show me how much you love me?" I asked.