Part twelve 🌹

Warning- Mature Sexual Content and Toy Play

I just know Eris is a secret dirty freak who would absolutely fuck you with your vibrator 🫢

Eris 🔥

We arrived back at the house and Thalia sighed while taking her shoes off. "These shoes are ravishing darling, but my feet ache."

"I'll rub them, come here." I murmured.

She plopped down, as I pulled her legs onto my lap. "How long?"

"Any day now." I replied. "Then the court shall be ours."

"Then you can finally come clean and work on being your true self." She murmured.

"It's not that simple, Thalia... No one is going to forget everything I've said or done." I moved onto her other foot and felt her gaze burning into me.

"One step at time... together." She whispered, leaning forward to kiss me.

"Now that my father knows of your existence, we'll have to be on extra alert."

"What of your mother while we've been here?" Thalia asked quietly.

"Don't worry... I have someone I trust watching over her."

Thalia pulled her foot out of my grasp and straddled my lap.

I massaged her thighs, "Your body is perfection."

"Do you want to worship it?" Thalia purred.

I sucked in a breath, "More than anything."

She kissed me slowly, as her tongue licked mine. "Let's go fuck outside."

"As hot as that sounds, the sand does not sound comfortable." I chuckled.

"Mhm... fuck me over this couch then." She purred.

In a flash I had her bent over, yanking her dress up. "Already soaked for daddy, aren't you?"

Thalia moaned, gripping the seat tight. "So do something about it."

I yanked my pants down enough to free my cock, before I thrusted in deep.

"Tell me how my cock feels, Thalia." I grabbed her throat and yanked her against my chest.

Her moans were breathy and loud, and nothing she said made sense.

"No one can fuck you like this... this pussy is mine to fill." I growled. I shoved her down and yanked her hips up.

I watched as she clawed at the couch, desperate to cling to anything. I smirked and tilted her hips a bit, and she screamed and gushed out.

"Arion is going to be so upset you ruined his couch. Such a filthy little slut." I sneered.

"Let me come daddy, please!!" Thalia wailed. I slapped her ass and she jolted.

"You'll come when I let you. Do you understand, darling? If I want to fuck you and keep you on edge for hours, I'll do so."

She whimpered, "Yes daddy."