Part eight 🌹

Warning- Mentions of Violence

Thalia 🌹

I awoke and stretched. Eris was gone and I desperately had to pee. I used the bathing chamber and then checked myself over. Little bites and marks lined my body. My mate. I grinned and walked over to the bath, as Eris came back with wine and a huge meat and cheese platter.

He handed me a glass and placed the platter on the side.

"Such service." I teased.

"Get used to being spoiled." He replied.

"I like you."

He rolled his eyes, "Just like?"

"Mhhmmm, yep. I feel like love will come with time."

"Perhaps you're right." he sat down next to me.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, as we watched the sunset. "I haven't napped like that in forever."

"That's what happens when you accept your mating bond. More wine?" He asked, as I handed him my glass.

"Thank you... Daddy."

Eris pinched my nipple, "Behave."

"Make me." I huffed.

He placed his glass down and grabbed mine out of my hand, placing it next to his.

"Do you want to try that again?" He purred.

I straddled him, shoving my breasts up against his chest. "I said... Make.Me."

He grabbed my throat, tilting my head back. "Naughty girls get punished."

My breathing sped up, "Is that so?"

A knock was heard on the door, as Arion poked his head in. "We've been requested at the Night Court."

I groaned, burying my face into Eris' neck. "Whyyyy."

Arion smirked, "You know why, Thalia."

"Fine... We'll be out in a minute." I grumbled.

Arion shut the door with a chuckle, as I rolled my eyes. "So much for our mating frenzy."

Eris nipped my neck, "I'll fuck you all over that court."

I felt my nipples hardened, "That sounds fun."

We got out and dried off, as I picked out a new dress. "You ruined my dress Arion got me."

"I'll buy you every dress you want." He kissed my neck and his fingers trailed closer to my core. He gently rubbed my clit and bit my neck. I giggled and pushed his hand away.

"Such a gentleman."

"Thalia... I... I have to portray myself in a certain light. I just wanted you to be aware."