Part five 🔥

Warning- Mentions of Sexual Content

Thalia 🌹

I squealed with excitement, throwing myself onto my bed. If I was in the Summer Court... That meant I was in Tarquin's territory. I've had a crush on Tarquin for as long as I can remember. I've always admired his views for lesser fairies.

I got up and walked over to my view, this was breathtaking! And way better than any view at the house of wind. I grinned to myself, I wondered how long it would take for someone to find me here.

I peeked out the door, as I wandered down the hall.

"Arion?" I called out.

I decided to explore and I came across a library. I was giddy... This library was huge! I took my time looking through all the books, picking out the ones I wanted to read.

I had my arms full, when Eris walked around the corner. I yelped, dropping everything.

"What are you doing here?" I growled.

He picked up one of my books, a slow smirk crossing his handsome features. "Smut books?"

I grabbed it from him, "Mind your business."

He watched as I picked all my books up and headed towards my room.

"Aren't you the least bit curious why I'm here?" He called out.

"With all due respect, fuck off." I called back, slamming my door.

Eris 🔥

Catching her off guard was nice, seeing she reads smut books was even nicer. I still didn't even know her name, seeing as Arion refused to tell me. My punishment for being a dick to her.

I strolled through the hall and stopped outside Arion's study.

I found him pouring over books, papers scattered everywhere. I leaned against the door as he spoke.

"You should probably butter your mate up... Seeing as she dislikes you." He muttered, not looking up from his book.

"I wouldn't even know where to begin with buttering up a female. It usually didn't make it that far. I would just find release and move on with my life."

"She likes books... Bond over that." He glanced at me and then shuffled through his papers.

"I... I'm not well versed... In buttering females up." I admitted, fire warning my fingertips.

"That's obvious." He retorted.

"Are you going to help or not?" I scowled.

"Go talk to her." He shooed me out of his office and I groaned, walking down to her room. I lightly knocked on her door, "Do you want company?"

She opened it, clad in just a towel. "If Arion is my company then sure."

I bit back a growl, as a wave of possessiveness hit. I flexed my hand, calming myself. "Fine. I'll leave you to it."