Part four 🌹

Eris 🔥

I picked up a glass and shattered it against the wall. I hated my life.

Arion strolled in about ten minutes later and I downed a huge glass of whiskey.

"They left... The female was quite upset."

"And I should care why?" I asked, gulping down another burning sip.

His eyes narrowed, "You can play that shit up with anyone else... But not me."

"She hates me." I whispered. "Although I made it so... I told her to never seek me out again."

"So you're just going to suffer then? Get sick? Have the bond drive you insane? You're a lot of things Eris, but you're not a coward." Arion snarled.

"What am I supposed to do? Make nice with her? Bring her here? My father would torture her... He'd punish me along with it." I snarled back.

Arion sighed, "Find her court... Seek her out. Take her away from all of this. Until things with your father smooth over."

"She came with Rhysand, so I'm assuming The Night Court is where she resides. I'm not allowed there."

"Then I shall fetch her and bring her somewhere to meet you." Arion said, desperately.

"Why do you care so much?" I hissed.

"Because, mother above someone actually wants something good and decent for you... You don't think you're worthy of love, but that doesn't mean you should push away the female the mother blessed you with. She's your equal... Seek.her.out." Arion shot back at me, his eyes blazing.

"Fine." I snapped. "Arrange somewhere private for us to go... Somewhere my father can't trace us."

Thalia 🌹

Rhysand dropped me back off at the house, as Azriel stormed in.

"Where the fuck where you?"

I sighed, "I'm not in the mood Az."

"Well get in the mood. How dare you disobey me." He snapped.

"You know what? I'm so sick and tired of your bullshit!! I can do whatever I please!! If I want to go somewhere, I'll go somewhere. If I want to fuck someone, newsflash, I'll fuck someone!! Maybe you should pay more attention to Gwyn and satisfy her wants and needs!" I screamed.

Anger flashed over his face and  he went deathly still. "You're going to Windhaven."

"Fine!" I snapped.

"Pack your bags, we're leaving now." He stormed out of the house.

A few minutes later Cassian landed, angrily storming into the house.

"Tell me you're fucking joking!" Cassian snarled, as Azriel had a death-like look on his face.

"She wants to act like this, she'll see how it's actually like."