Part sixteen 🌹

Warning- Mature Sexual Content

Eris 🔥

I awoke the next morning to find Thalia licking my shaft. I groaned and my hands flew to her hair.

"Good morning." She purred and then relaxed her throat and took me in.

"Good morning." I groaned.

She bobbed her head up and down, twisting what couldn't fit. She moaned, as she looked up at me.

"You are a magnificent creature." I panted.

Thalia smirked and then she came up for air. "I realized you didn't get to come last night... Terribly rude of me."

She jerked me rough and fast... Just how I liked it. "Are you going to come, baby?"

I nodded, my breath coming out in short pants. I felt my body seize and then I shot out onto her face and chest.

"Look at this mess you made... Clean it up." She demanded.

My eyes widened, "Pardon?"

"Did I stutter? I said... Clean.it.up." She crooned.

I shoved her onto her back and scooped up my cum off her chest and fed it to her. She used her fingers to wipe my seed off of her face, and then licked them clean.

"Good boy." Thalia cooed.

Just as I was about to fuck her, Arion burst it. "It's happened! Beron... He's dead... we must leave for the Autumn Court now."

I went to get up, as I hissed. Power flooded through me, and I collapsed onto my knees.

Thalia watched in horror as I screamed.

My father was dead... I was now the High Lord. Which made Thalia the new High Lady.

"Eris?!" I heard Thalia scream. "Are you alright?"

I came too and saw her panicked face staring at me.

"I'm alright, darling." I panted. "All hail the new High Lady of the Autumn Court."

I kissed her knuckles and Arion bowed, his hand over his heart. "From this moment on, I shall serve you both... My High Lord and Lady."

"This is all too much... I haven't even had tea yet." Thalia mumbled.

Arion left, as I picked her up and brought her over to the bath. "Our Court awaits us, darling."

We emerged dressed a few moments later, as my mother was bustling with excitement. She was glowing and her magic was back in full force.

"Good morning, Aveta." Thalia said warmly.

"High Lady." My mother bowed.

Thalia's cheeks flushed, "You don't have to do that."

"Be better Eris... Be just. Fix our home." My mother kissed my cheek and turned to Thalia.