Part ten 🌹

Warning- Mature Sexual Content

Thalia 🌹

"See, she's not so bad." I nudged Eris.

His face grimaced, "If she tells Rhysand I'm done for."

"She won't... Feyre is good with secrets."

I tugged his hand outside while Eris grumbled, following after me.

"Let's go swimming." I took off my two piece and dragged my fingers down to my belly.

Lust sparked in his eyes as he ripped his clothes off, chasing me into the water. I screamed with delight when he caught me. He tackled us under, as I came up coughing.

"Cruel!!" I huffed out, splashing him.

"I like you soaking wet." He purred, kissing my neck.

Arousal flooded through me, "Do you?"

His arms circled my waist, pulling me close. "Mhm... Mine to fill with all of my cum."

My breath hitched, as I felt his fingers ghost my clit. "Such a filthy mouth."

"Maybe you should fill it with something then." He teased.

I groaned, grasping his length in my hand, pumping it hard. "Do you deserve it?"

He inhaled a sharp breath, his eyes darkening. "Yes... I've been good."

"I don't know... You seem pretty naughty to me." I kissed his pulse point on his neck and bit down.

He hissed, his fingers digging into my hips. "Would you like me to beg?"

"Actually... that's an excellent idea... Beg for me." I purred.

The next thing I knew, we were in his room on his bed. "Ride my face." Eris purred.

"No. Beg... on your knees." I hissed, as his eyes widened.

I could hear his wild heartbeat and smelled his arousal. He liked this. I glanced down at his cock and saw precum at the tip.

"Get.on.your.knees... Now." I cooed, as he gulped and slowly got on his knees.

"Good boy."

He shuddered out a breath, and precum run down his cock. I smirked, as I positioned myself on the bed. "Pleasure me until I'm done with you."

"Yes." He whispered.

"Yes, what?" I demanded, yanking his head towards me.

"Yes, High Lady." He breathed.

I kissed his lips. "Such a good boy for me... Aren't you?"

He nodded, leaning down and licking a long line up my slit. I gasped, digging my fingers into his scalp. "Eris!"

He moaned, feverishly eating me out as I pulled at his hair. "Fuck baby!"