Chapter 1 [Edited]

[I once wanted to rebel against fate. I was unwilling to live a life of inaction like this, but this world does not allow me to be bold and disobedient.]

If crying represents the baby's first impression of the world, then the name is the first gift they get when they come to this world.

Some openings are good wishes, some are mischievous surprises and some... are a piece of shit.

I'm not saying my name is shit. Ning Yu, Yu Bi Beilin, Yu Yu Cangcang. The tulips all have good meanings, although my parents didn't have to think about it when naming me. Mrs. Ning must be "unhappy and unwilling to have me."

It is said that the name was still registered on the day of account registration and she had no choice but to take two seconds to decide. I'm glad she didn't give me names like "Ning Wuwu" and "Ning Trash", otherwise it might be more difficult for me to walk in society.

And the reason why she hates me so much has to start a hundred years ago.

One day a hundred years ago, the world was suddenly invaded by a deadly virus.

[UPLOADER'S NOTE:
Currently in our time, it's called corona, lmao, 🤣.]

It took humans millions of years to evolve from apes to Homo sapiens.and it also took only a hundred years for them to be disrupted by a virus called "c20". Because of the orderly evolution of human beings, c20 suddenly avoided the clear road and embarked on an unknown and rugged dangerous road.

The c20 virus is latent and has excellent drug resistance. It has swept the world in just a few months and even the most advanced vaccine research laboratories in developed countries have nothing to do with it. After the rapid outbreak period, it kills humans with strangely - during the infection by c20, blood types A and O have complete immunity, blood type B has a certain degree of immunity and other blood types are completely failed to survive.

A large number of people with the AB blood types and special blood types died. Now, there are only three blood types left in this world that has been passed over by c20. The virus is accompanied with mutations and a series of atavistic phenomena such as canine teeth, gonads, vaginas and estrus have appeared in humans of each corresponding blood type.

So far, in addition to using chromosomes and sex organs to distinguish gender, under the evolution of c20, humans have produced a set of ABO gender systems.

In order to distinguish it from traditional blood types, the abo gender system is given the names "alpha", "beta" and "omega" for the only three remaining blood types.

My chromosomes show that I am male. My body has complete male organs on the outside and I have a not-so-sound fertility sac inside.

This stimulates Mrs. Ning a lot since blood type not only determines my social status but also determines hers.

The mutation makes both male and female have the ability to give birth to life but this ability is very limited. After the fertility sac is used once, it is like a burst balloon and it is difficult to persist for the next use. Therefore, we usually have only one child in our life as a mother.

My father is said to be a rich alpha and according to the laws of inheritance, there is a certain chance that I will be any of the three blood types. At that time, Mrs. Ning reached an agreement with the other party to let her in when she gave birth to an Alpha or Omega. Mrs. Ning bet on her only chance to have children, the possibility of her future comeback and she longed to have a precious son.