Chapter 21

[Ranunculus and Austin Rose are really two mountains in the world of decoration.]

Ning Shi finally called and said she wanted to meet me.

Old place, old time.

I was excited, thinking that I could finally talk to Youyou, but Ning Shi threw me a cell phone and let me watch the video above.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, "Didn't you say it's a good video call?"

Ning Shi twirled the shiny diamond ring in her hand and said disdainfully, "Don't forget that at first you promised me that you would not meet the child until half a year later. I have already shown you so many videos of him in advance. If you Not satisfied... that's all." She was about to put the phone back.

Looking at the posture, if I dare to say one more word, let alone meet, she will weigh this video before giving it to me, it is not impossible to get up and leave in the next second.

"No..." I hurriedly grabbed the other end of the phone, preventing her from continuing to move.

At this point, I know that I have been completely defeated in front of her and have lost the right to speak.

She is like a skilled chess player. Ever since she decided to marry Song Bailao, she has calculated every move with ease.

When I volunteered to be coerced by her for the sake of my child, it was my own weakness and gave me a handle. She knew very well that I would not dare to defy her, nor would I have any objection to any of her arrangements. I'm a dog she keeps, and I've always had to obey orders.

Just like now, when she rewarded me with a video, it was like rewarding a piece of meat and bone, and she also said: "I could have given you this bone."

I believe she can do what she says, she has always been so cruel and decisive. In her eyes, nothing is more important than being able to live in the upper class, even my son is no exception.

"I'm satisfied, I'm satisfied." I lowered my stance, almost begging her.

She was clearly delighted by my obedience, and soon the disguised displeasure in her eyes disappeared.

"That's right, take it." She took her hand away and showed me the smile that always appeared on her face, like a mask.

Holding her "reward", I couldn't wait to click on the video on my phone.

The picture shook for a moment, and a little boy with delicate eyebrows and a light gray sweater appeared in front of me. He stood there with his hands behind his back, looking shyly at the camera.

"Dad, are you okay?"

I could have endured it, but as soon as I heard his voice, my nose suddenly became sore and my eyes were burning.

I've never felt so clearly for a moment that he's alive, that he's real. I had a child and I became a father.

It was a wonderful feeling, painful and joyful.

"I've always missed you." He smiled at the camera, "I want to see you earlier, but grandma said you still have important things to do. Can you come and see me when you're done? I want to go back to you. Family."