Chapter 28

[Today, someone in the backstage of Amber sent me a private message, saying that they were willing to spend 5,000 to buy the baking clothes that I have worn, and the original ones that have not been washed... Isn't that wrong and sickening?]

I saw that he didn't want to speak anymore, so I lowered my head and continued to eat porridge.

During this period, I could feel that he was looking at me all the time, as if he was hesitating to say something, but also seemed to be thinking.

"Why let Xiang Ping go up the mountain?"

My hand holding the spoon froze in the air, and after a while, I picked up the movement as if nothing had happened.

"Not the next time."

The fractured right hand rested on the quilt. My fingertips were unconsciously clenched and stretched. Maybe being with Song Bailao made me a little nervousor maybe the quiet environment always makes people think wildly and without warning, a jellyfish suddenly appeared in my mind, the umbrella cover shrank, in the endless sea.

"No matter what fantasies you had about him before, it turns out that he is indeed hopeless and unrepentant."

No matter what he said, I took it all: "Yes, I am indeed too naive. I have done this very poorly. Attorney Wu has already criticized me. I will definitely not see anyone related to Xu Meiren again before the lawsuit is over. Don't worry."

I had a good attitude in admitting my mistake. He didn't have temper, as if he was blocked by my words and then he was silent for a long time.

When I was almost done, I put down the spoon. Seeing that he didn't want to leave, I had to take the initiative to break the silence and ask about the chaos of yesterday.

"How did you end up yesterday?"

Song Bailao rested his head with one hand, and tapped the armrest of the sofa back and forth with the tip of the other finger regularly: "The drama begins and the farce ends. The matter is too big and there are all rich and powerful people present. Everyone doesn't want this matter to be known to the world, it has been completely pressed down."

Influenced by pheromones, uncontrollable estrus, shameless chasing and biting, absurd and jaw-dropping, it is indeed a complete farce.

"Then... have you found out how that beta got in?"

The security at the scene is so tight, I once thought that a suspicious fly would not even want to fly in however not only was the defense line broken but such a bad thing happened. It is conceivable that the organizers will have a lot of headaches. I don't know whether this year's reception will be a dead end.

There was a sneer on Song Bailao's lips: "It is said that he entered through the back kitchen, an extreme beta supremacist. People have caught the person, this incident will not cause any waves in society but he is very likely to be in prison for the rest of his life."

A self-righteous beta.

Throughout history, modern China and abroad, although it is inevitable to go to extremes and lead to confrontation if you want to fight for the rights you deserve, this kind of behavior should not be based on harm toward others.