Chapter 15 [Edited]

[Liang Qiuyang said that when he becomes a big star, he will hire a nanny to cook and do laundry for us. I asked him to wash the clothes in the tub for a week before that dream came true.]

I was almost stripped of my pants in the alley. Although I was interrupted by Song Bailao at a critical moment, the wound on my face could not be eliminated. As soon as I got home, I locked myself in my room and didn't go to dinner. Ning Shi and Zhu Yunsheng went out to the reception. Zhu Li and I were the only ones at home. He knocked on my door and said he brought me something to eat, so that I could eat when I was hungry at night. I was afraid that he would worry but I was even more afraid of causing trouble for him. l just let him leave things outside the door.

Zhu Li was quiet for a while, and then knocked louder on the door: "What's the matter with you? Xiaoyu, open the door and let me see you."

I raised my face buried in the pillow a little: "I'm fine. I'm just too tired. Brother, please just leave me alone. I'll just sleep for a while."

After that, Zhu Li didn't make a sound. I thought he was gone, so I relaxed and poured into the pillow again but I suddenly gasped because of the pressure on the wound.

Just when I was about to fall asleep in a daze, there was a sudden sound at the door.

At first I didn't know what it was, but when I saw the doorknob start to turn, I realized it was the sound of a lock being unlocked.

After the shock, I jumped down and tried to block the door, but it was too late. The door was gently pushed open from the outside.Zhu Li's beautiful and fair face appeared at the door. Opposite him was me with my blue and purple face.

"Xiaoyu, you..." Zhu Li seemed to be frightened by my appearance, he quickly walked a few steps to me and grabbed my arm. He looked up and down to see if I was injured anywhere else, "What's wrong with you? What happened? Who hit you?"

At that time, he really pretended to be like that, which made me feel his meticulous care and love. I respected and loved him from the bottom of my heart. I trusted him like a fool. He played the role of an older brother who cared about his younger brother so well that it was hard not to be deceived.

I didn't feel the warmth in Ning Shi, but in Zhu Li, so even if I finally found out that everything was fake. It was a show. It was a fight between him and Ning Shi. I still have complex senses, not outright disgust, hatred.

"It was an accident..." At first, I wanted to deal it with clumsy lies such as accidentally knocking on the door, but Zhu Li didn't believe it.

He had a sullen face and a calm tone: "If you don't want to say it, I will ask your classmates one by one tomorrow."

If he went to ask, those people would not dare to go against his wishes and would definitely tell him all the bullying I suffered.

He has always been indifferent to the world and treated others peacefully. How can I cause him trouble by involving him in my own disputes?

"Don't..." I grabbed his arm, "I'm really fine."

Zhu Li frowned, a look of displeasure flashed across his eyes.

"Look at how hurt you are?" He wrenched my hand away, his fingertips resting one centimeter away from my skin but it didn't come to fruition.