Chapter 7 [Edited]

[Master said that he made cakes because his wife liked it and he liked wine, which is really an enviable feeling.]

"Can't we not break up?" The cry was intermittent. The owner of the voice eagerly expressed his appeal, "I will be good. I will never cause you trouble. I don't want anything. I just want to stay by your side... This way...this way can be good, can't it?"

I leaned against the wall, intending to wait for another opportune moment to go out.

The evening wind with a suitable temperature on the rooftop came slowly through the narrow door. It might be located in the deep mountains. The wind carried a fresh fragrance of grass and trees, which made me a little sleepy.

"You don't want anything? Do you think I'll believe this?" Song Bailao's ending sounded with a smile. It reminded me of Zhu Li's antique cello, with its gorgeous tone and high price.

Once I couldn't help but secretly fiddled twice while Zhu Li was away but the sound was very strange and my fingertips were aching from the vibration of the strings. Song Bailao is also like this. When speaking to people he doesn't approve of, it will be hard to listen to and if one is not careful, one will be cut.

"We are not a couple in the first place. I would like a contract with your love. You have never had any heart and you don't have to act affectionately for me." In the non-stop crying, Song Bailao's words became colder and colder. There was no trace of warmth. , "After two years with me, you should know what I hate the most. Instead of pestering me here, you might as well go downstairs and try your luck to see if you can find your new target."

As soon as the cry was choked, he could have struggled to the death under the cold knife constantly issued by Song Bailao but now he was completely "killed".

I sighed silently, this is really too heartless and not worthy of beating.

The passionate will be annoyed. The ruthless is also annoyed, and it is safest only to cut off the love.

Since his student days, Song Bailao has been surrounded by people: omegas, betas and even alphas. He is always in a chaotic atmosphere and walks alone on campus.

We can all be said to be Shang Shan's "heterogeneous", but because of his poor personality, no one can approach him and because I am a beta, I also never wanted to approach him.

Heterogeneous thinking patterns may be similar. He occupied the rooftop of a remote teaching building as a site and used it as a place to skip classes every day. Without knowing it, I also chose that place as a place to temporarily escape from the depressing campus life.

I once stood in a similar position to today, and heard a live ** between him and an omega.

Over the years, nothing has changed.

"I'm not like that..."

While my mind was wandering, Song Bailao and Su Shu was going on. There seemed to be a slight noise of clothes rubbing against each other. After a moment of silence, Song Bailao's breathless rebuke sounded.

"Um... Immediately, get me out of here, immediately." He spit out the words, "Get out!"

The messy footsteps came hurriedly. I straightened up slightly and collided with the red-eyed male artist at the narrow staircase.