Chapter 30

[Liang Qiuyang said that I look like a fox, but my personality is like a sheep, and I am very worried about my future.]

While waiting for the sentencing, Luo Qinghe suddenly came to the door.

When sister-in-law Jiu told me that the other party was about to come up from the mountain, the first thought in my mind was: I'm going to be scolded by him.

But when he entered the door, his eyes only wandered around my face, and he didn't mention the lawsuit, nor did he say that I would start the live broadcast again. It's not painful to ask if I was shocked that night at the charity reception. I don't know what he meant, but this kind of sentence is like "Have you eaten?" Sincerely.

I even said no, saying that thanks to Song Burao that day, I was not frightened.

Luo Qinghe nodded, no more questions, and turned his head to let Sister Nine bring Song Mo down.

I was stunned: "Are you going to take Momo outside?"

Luo Qinghe stood there, tall and straight like a pines and cypresses, with a detached and cold temperament, such an alpha who seemed to be always calm and restrained, it was hard to imagine that he would work on Song Bai irrationally.

"Today is the death day of Yanchi and Ah Qiao."

Yanchi, Ah Qiao... Xia Yanchi and Xia Qiao? They died on the same day?

It turned out that he didn't come to visit Song Mo, but to take him to sacrifice.

Sister-in-law Jiu quickly hugged the neatly dressed Song Mo down. Song Mo was very well-behaved and quiet when he was moved into Luo Qinghe's arms, and he took the initiative to wrap his arms around Luo Qinghe's neck.

But when it was time to leave, he couldn't help showing a little anxiety when he saw that I was parked at the door with no intention of getting in the car.

"Won't mom go?"

Luo Qinghe paused and frowned, "Mom?"

It's bad, he won't have persecution paranoia like Song Bailao, think I'm going to plot something in their family?

He tilted his head slightly, his eyes were sharp, I froze all over, and the hairs on my back stood up.

But he just glanced at me, then withdrew his gaze, and said to Song Moci, "He's not going."

Song Mo looked a little disappointed, but obediently didn't make trouble, and waved at me across the car window before leaving.

Watching them leave, it took me a while to turn back into the house.

Xia Qiao chose to commit suicide on the anniversary of her son's death. She must have loved her child very much.

Speaking of which, I have also seen Xia Yanchi.

Song Bolao got into a fight and smashed the nose of an alpha in the same grade. The school invited the parents, but it was unknown whether Xia Qiao and Luo Qinghe were not there, but Xia Yanchi, the stepbrother, came to lead them.

At that time, they had just come out of the principal's office. They went downstairs and I went upstairs. Two groups of people almost collided at the stairs.