Chapter 2 [Edited]

[If there is an original sin in this world, it may be my sin to be born as a human being.]

I have a tattoo on my lower abdomen and on my lower back. It was originally suggested by Ning Shi to cover the vertical incision wound of the laparotomy. She probably meant to get some flowers, grass, and cover the scar but I secretly asked the tattooist to tattoo a scarier scar - torn flesh, bright red texture and messy rough stitches like being used by someone. A sword piercing through the body.

This was literally punching Ning Shi in the face. She stared at my body angrily, slapped me fiercely, scolded me as an incompetent waste and then threw me, who was penniless, in front of a remote tattoo shop. If Liang Qiuyang, who also had tattoos in the shop, saw me pitifully and generously, I would have been sent to the police station by the tattoo shop owner on the grounds of "overlord tattoos".

Not to mention that Ning Shi couldn't understand. Even, I couldn't understand what was going through my mind at that moment.

I didn't actually like that child. I didn't think about having him but when he left, I couldn't let it go.

[UPLOADER'S NOTE:
“I just wanna hug him. He has been through a lot.”]

Liang Qiuyang said that it may be because of my "maternal" instinct. I think he is wrong, it may just be me being a hypocrite. I hypocritically think that I should not forget.

Tame me. I'm just one of thousands of foxes. I'm no different. If you tame me, I'll be your only fox in the world.’

I adjusted the camera so that the lens could focus better below my shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I injured my hand while cooking yesterday, so I can't touch the water. I can only be a broadcast anchor." I stretched out my hand and showed the Band-Aid on the index finger of my left hand to the few viewers behind the camera.

The wound is just at the knuckle, about two centimeters on the side, not too deep but there were a lot of blood yesterday.

As a baker, I have to talk to the kitchen all day long and I have to blame Song Bailao for all this.

I have a habit of turning on the TV when I cook to make the room a little more popular. It's usually news and the like and sometimes I watch some more noisy variety shows.

Yesterday I was peeling a potato when I suddenly heard the three words "Song Bailao" from the mouth of the male news anchor. With a quick hand, the blade of the knife cut into the my flesh. Fortunately, I stopped the force in time, otherwise I was afraid that I would have to go to the emergency room at the hospital.

I rushed into the living room and yanked a tissue over the wound, hearing more in my ears. The head of the Xia family died of illness. As a stepson, Song Bailao inherited all the properties of the Xia family and became the youngest bachelor in the tens of billions of riches.

No wonder the Zhu family was reluctant to let go of this fragrant bun and they also had to get on this big boat with replacement.

"It's just a minor injury, just give me two days to heal."

After my baker's qualification was revoked two years ago, I have been live-streaming my cake making process on a live broadcast platform called "Amber". The popularity is not high. I can't compare with Amber's other popular video anchors but I can barely make ends meet, so I need to do it. A few years ago because someone broke out that I had copied other contestants in the International Cake Contest, the popularity of the live broadcast room has been declining day by day. In particular, the "victim" soon also broadcast live in Amber.