Chapter 20

[Liang Qiuyang said that he likes girls, whether it is alpha, beta or omega, as long as girls are fine. He is such a transparent person.]

As soon as he said the rooftop, I understood.

It was his rest room, and his pleasure-seeking place. I've met him many times by chance "doing business" there, but that's the only time I've seen it.

I was startled by some strange noises and woke up easily from the light sleep of my lunch break. The voice was indescribable, and if I had to say it, it was a bit like putting a squid on a water pipe and rubbing it violently.

I may have just woken up and my mind was a little sluggish, or maybe I really didn't turn around. After all, I was the only one on the rooftop before I fell asleep. It was very fatal. I got up and walked over to the sound.

It was too late when I realized it wasn't squid and water pipes.

Turning around the stairwell, the two human bodies that suddenly appeared in front of me were a bit unsightly.

Song Bailao leaned against the wall with his eyes closed slightly, his black uniform coat was messy to his elbows, and in front of him there was another strange omega kneeling there, stretching his white neck, trying his best to please his desire.

This scene was so shocking that it left me completely stunned, and I missed the opportunity to leave the venue immediately.

And with my undisguised footsteps and bright eyes, it was almost like shouting "I'm here" to Song Bailau.

He originally had the back of his head resting on the wall, in a posture showing his Adam's apple. Feeling my presence, he opened his eyes and slowly looked at me.

There was sweat on his temples, whether it was due to the heat or other reasons. Under the bite stopper, he seemed to open his mouth and let out a sigh. Imagination will add many colorful details to the memory. For example, when I recall it now, I always feel that the breath is like the breath of a volcano, with a scorching temperature. Maybe at that time, in my opinion, his whole person was hot and scalding.

He saw me, but didn't stop me and drive me away, we just stared at each other silently for a moment, until the omega in front of him also felt something and wanted to turn back.

"Continue." Song Bailao still looked at me, but put his hand on the back of the omega's head, forcing him to turn away.

It is also these two words full of lust, hoarse and wet, like two boulders falling from the sky, which completely smashed me awake.

I fled there in a panic, in such a hurry that I forgot to even take my textbook assignments. When I remembered it, I was afraid of bumping into something I shouldn't see again, so I dragged it off until school.

Thinking that the afternoon had passed, it was time for the two of them to finish their work. As a result, the omega was gone, but Song Bailao was still there.

He was sitting under the corner, holding my homework in his hands and watching with relish. In this week's literature appreciation course, the teacher asked us to read the books she assigned, and then each wrote a post-reading essay.

The book she designated was "Fate of Lovers", a love story written by a European writer whose name was longer than the title of the book. The central idea is probably to tell the world: every alpha has a destined omega, don't give up, don't give up on yourself, and look forward to love anytime, anywhere.