Chapter 29

[Song Bailao always bites me, and I don’t know if the alpha pheromone has any side effects on beta.]

I don't want anything to happen. Song Bailao just left last night and came back this afternoon. Fortunately, he collided with Liang Qiuyang.

I stared at him from both sides, and everything seemed to stand still. It felt like a long time, but it was only a few seconds.

"Ah, are you the idol singer who has become very popular recently?" Luo Mengbai suddenly leaned out from behind Song Bailuo.

When Liang Qiuyang heard the sound, he turned his head to look at the two of them. When he saw Luo Mengbai, he was stunned just like me just now. He stood up after a while and greeted each other with a gentle and soft voice.

"Hello."

I looked at this omega, whom I had known for seven years, in amazement. I had never seen him so honest in all these years.

It's like...like a bottle of vodka that's literally labeled strawberry milk, poorly disguised.

Luo Mengbai passed Song Bailao and took the initiative to reach out to Liang Qiuyang, with He Xi's smile on her face, and her gold-rimmed glasses complemented her snow-white skin.

"Hello, I'm Luo Mengbai, Bai Lao's cousin." When she spoke, the curvature of the corner of her lips was just enough to reveal her canine teeth, "It's an alpha."

Liang Qiuyang held her hand awkwardly: "I'm... I'm Liang Qiuyang, an omega."

"Sorry, didn't know there were unmarked omegas, I don't have a bite stopper, I'll put it on if you mind..."

"No, I don't mind."

I looked at the hands that the two of them were holding, and then looked at Liang Qiuyang's small face stained with Bo Xia, and my mood immediately changed from stunned to shocked.

Isn't this guy looking at Luo Mengbai?

As if to confirm my thoughts, Liang Qiuyang's attitude became very earnest after that. He had endless questions about Luo Mengbai, from age to occupation, and even asked for the other party's phone number.

The two were chatting, while Song Bailao and I listened silently. When I saw his expression hesitant, I guessed that he was not happy that I was carrying him with Liang Qiuyang. Although he felt unreasonable, he cleared his throat and took the initiative to talk to him.

"Qiuyang knew that I was injured, so he came to see me..." I sat next to him, leaning a little and whispering in a low voice.

Song Bailao rolled his eyes and squinted at me: "Then am I bothering you?"

I quickly shook my head: "No no."

As soon as he opened his mouth, he had a thorn, which really made me very difficult to pick up. I sat up straight, picked up the black tea on the table and sipped it.

When it was time for dinner, Sister Nine informed Song Bailao that the food was ready, and asked if she wanted to sit at the table now.

Song Bailao didn't care whether Liang Qiuyang and Luo Mengbai were chatting hotly, he got up and walked to the restaurant: "Let's have dinner."