Chapter 27

[If it weren't for the two little tiger teeth, Momo really wouldn't look like an alpha at all.]

He kissed me, stuck his tongue in my mouth and fiddled, his teeth biting my lips.

"Um..." I felt a pain in my mouth and couldn't help pushing him.

The canine teeth are sharp, biting my lower lip without much force. The pain spread from his continuous kissing, not intense, but distinct.

He picked me up in his arms and strode towards the room. In terms of posture, I can only wrap my hands around his neck to keep my body balanced.

"Did he just meet you?" He fell on the bed with me, his face very close.

I stared at him breathlessly, my mind blank.

He couldn't wait for my answer, so he tutted softly and licked my neck from bottom to top with his wet tongue across my face.

I lifted my waist and arched my body, shaking uncontrollably. Maybe he inhaled less, and he didn't completely lose his mind like the previous alpha, but he was still rough and eager, and even... it was too late to take safety measures.

"...You still have a tattoo in front of you." He licked his canine teeth, sweat dripping from his body, and his forehead hair was wet and scattered, looking a little "irregular".

He said that he was going to touch the tattoo, and I suddenly became nervous and covered it with both hands so that he would not touch it.

"Don't touch..."

He just looked at the scar, my heart seemed to be clenched and breathless, if I touched it, I didn't know what would happen to me. The right hand is wearing a fixed bandage, and the layers of white wrapped are really very eye-catching.

He paused for a while, but didn't force my hand, and his fingers changed direction halfway, moved to a slightly lower position, and circled them like a play.

I bit my lip and let out a shaky moan, my body shaking more and more.

"Why do you want to get a tattoo here?" He choked on it tightly, his tone swaying and fluctuating with the rhythm, showing a little bit of gnashing of teeth, "Who do you want to show such a dirty place?"

He increased his strength harshly, my teeth loosened, and an uncontrollable moan burst out.

"No... don't let go..." My injured hand was still clutching the tattoo, and the other hand refused to push his waist and abdomen, and when I found that I couldn't shake him at all, I went to break his evil one. hand.

His movements were getting faster and faster, and my mind was in chaos. My fingers went from digging between his fingers to clasping his hands.

Suddenly, my body reached the threshold, I raised my neck, my lips were slightly opened, my fingertips were stiff and taut, and my whole body was like a bow drawn to the extreme.

Wanted to scream, but couldn't make any sound.

After a while, he suddenly collapsed on the bed, only to feel that every bone and every inch of flesh and blood in his body was dripping in a warm ocean, Su Ma was happy. I relaxed, and the fingers that held him gradually slipped down. Just when he was about to break away completely, he grabbed it, squeezed his five fingers between his fingers, and clasped it on the bed.