Chapter 23

[If life is composed of catastrophe, then my catastrophe must be like dominoes.]

Song Bailao rushed over from the city in only half an hour. The car drove all the way to the gate, and the braking sound was so loud that it could be heard upstairs.

He ran into my room panting and said, "Where's the stuff?"

I quickly took out the flash drive and handed it to him: "Here."

He came in a hurry, but when he got something, he was cautious, slowly probing his hand and holding it slowly.

"Have you seen it?" he asked me.

I felt a little guilty when asked by him, and shrank my neck and said, "I just looked at the front a little bit. The courier didn't write the recipient's name. I thought it was sent to me at first..."

Song Bailao looked around in my room, saw the laptop on my bed, walked over a few steps and plugged the flash drive into the computer.

"go out."

He runs my computer, takes up my room, and kills me like a dog. Stand tall and ignore others. He didn't even know how similar his details were to Luo Qinghe, although he would never admit it.

Maybe seeing that I didn't move, he raised his head and pointed his finger in the direction of the balcony: "Go there and stay."

Since the content of the video is private and it is not suitable for my presence, I finally chose to go to the balcony.

The weather is getting warmer, and the mountains are also bringing a touch of heat.

I held my chin, rested my elbows on the railing, and looked at the endless green sky in the distance. My thoughts returned uncontrollably to the video just now, to what Xia Qiao said.

finally freed...

I don't have pheromones, and I don't know what the real mark looks like, but it's said to be a wonderful feeling that both body and mind have found a home, allowing the missing self to be whole.

The pheromone exchanged by aojiāo has some kind of magical chemical effect, which will make them develop uncontrollable love and desire for each other. Therefore, even if some ao's marking behavior is involuntary, just like Luo Qinghe and Xia Qiao, even if they don't petition, they can't do anything to hurt each other.

The alpha's bite stopper and the omega's bite-proof ring are a sign of identity and the shackles of their lives.

The law can limit the possibility of mislabeling, but it is no match for the tragedies created by human beings.

I was outside in the wind for half an hour, and I felt a little sleepy. Suddenly the balcony door was pushed open and Song Bailao came out of the house.

"...Okay?" I looked at the room, the computer was closed, and the flash drive on the side was unplugged.

Song Bailao came back in a hurry, and he didn't have time to take off the bite stopper.

"Yeah." He put his hand behind his head, so I could observe the details of his removal of the bite stopper up close.

The bite arrester, like the bite collar, requires the wearer to pass a specific sequence of fingerprint codes to unlock. As for why it is so complicated, there is a funny saying that the inventor believes that once involuntarily into estrus, neither Omega nor Alpha have enough intelligence to unlock such a complicated fingerprint lock.