Chapter 22

[It has been raining for days, making my wound hurt.]

Song Bailao really came to the mountain to recuperate from his injury. After his injury was healed, he also left. He and I went back to the state of not seeing each other before, extremely rigid.

Simply put, it's the Cold War.

"Long time no see." I waved my hand to the camera, watching the rising number of people online, I looked away nervously, "Sorry for stopping the live broadcast for so long, starting today, I will be running it for three consecutive days for a total of 72 Hours of continuous live broadcast. I, I know many people still misunderstand me and don’t believe that I have real strength. It’s okay, I will prove it to you slowly.”

Take out the fondant and buttercream prepared in advance in the refrigerator, and I start with small parts, fish, shrimp, cornice bucket arches, as well as bright red coral and mussel shells with pearls.

After streaming for eight hours straight, I rolled my sore neck, stopped to drink some water, and took a ten-minute break.

[Yuyu, you are so beautiful, do you still remember me when I followed you before? 】

Glancing at the messages scrolling on the screen, I selected a few replies.

"Remember, there were only 30 people in the live broadcast room at that time, and I remember everyone's name."

Some things really have to be done, and if you don't do it, you don't know how much potential you have. In just eight hours, I have become accustomed to appearing with my full face, and my speech is much smoother.

As long as you focus on the things you love, it seems that nothing else matters.

"It's true that fondant and buttercream don't taste very good because they are very sweet. It's a pity that you can't balance the outside and the inside."

"The brand of pigment? In fact, only three colors of red, yellow and blue are enough for a good color feel. If it's not good, I recommend your brand..." I picked up a small bottle of turquoise pigment on the side, and put my palm behind it to let the camera lens. Focus, "Did you see it? It's this brand, it's very useful."

"If you want to make a good cake, you still need to practice your hands."

The number of people in the live broadcast room has exceeded 5,000, which is the best result since my live broadcast. But I know that most people are here to watch the fun, and a few are even here to find fault.

However, due to the large number of people online, even if there are discordant voices, they will soon be brushed over.

[Xingze has forgiven you, but you still sue the villain first, how can you be so vicious. ] Such as this.

[The technology is so bad, Xingze dumps you ten streets! ] Another example is this.

[Since you are married into a wealthy family, hug your husband's thighs and don't let him mess with starlets. It's true, isn't it bad to have a husband and a child at home? 】There is such.

At 11pm, I said good night to the audience behind the camera and went to bed. But the camera is still on, and the live broadcast will continue until I finish the work I am currently working on.