Chapter 19

[Master said to treat us with a delicious meal, but we all suffered from collective food poisoning.]

Song Bailao glanced at my feet, squatted down and pressed my swollen parts with his hands.

"Move your toes."

I listened to his words and curled my toes in pain.

"The bones should be fine." He turned around and turned his back to me, "Come up."

I stared at his broad back, a little at a loss: "But you have injuries on your back..."

Although I'm not overweight, I'm still an adult male, so I'm afraid that his wound will open again. In order to carry me back and take a ride with him, this is a bit of a loss.

"In this way, you take Momo back first, and then ask someone to pick me up... how about it?"

I think that this idea is not bad, and it takes into account both ends, which is very reasonable, but Song Bailao is not happy.

"Why are you so troublesome?" He stood up and looked down at me condescendingly, looking impatient. "I'll give you two choices, I'll carry you back, or you can climb back. You choose one."

He's really unreasonable and unreasonable.

I looked at him for a moment, and finally compromised, I really didn't want to climb back by myself: "Then I'll trouble you."

I leaned on his back carefully, and tried to relax as much as possible, but I could still feel his muscles tense for a moment.

"Does it hurt?" I was worried that I had pressed his wound.

"Take care of yourself." He stood up holding my knees firmly, and said to Song Mo, "Follow me and don't run around."

Song Bailao has always been strict with children, and Song Mo has always been a little afraid of him. Hearing his orders now, he doesn't dare to obey. He quickly nodded his head up and down, saying that he would obey him obediently.

Song Bailao carried me through the bushes and walked to the mountain road as if he was nothing. Song Mo took the hem of his clothes and followed closely. Adults have big strides, especially Song Bailao's long legs, so Song Mo struggled to follow.

In order to keep up with Song Bailao's footsteps, he looked serious and focused, but when he looked up at me, he would show me a sweet smile.

I saw sweat on his temples as he walked, so I couldn't help but say, "Go slowly, Momo won't be able to keep up."

Song Bailao paused, looked down at Song Mo, and then slowed down significantly.

The breeze blew across the treetops, the leaves on the mountain road swirled, the branches and leaves rubbed against each other, making a rustling sound.

Such a comfortable atmosphere makes you feel good even if you are injured.

I leaned closer and whispered in Song Bailau's ear: "Thank you..."

Thank you for coming to us, and thank you for his willingness to carry me back.

Song Bailao's footsteps on the steps were very steady, but the words he said were still cold arrows whizzing, making it hard to prevent: "I'm just afraid that something will happen to Song Mo, don't be self-righteous. You just want to pay back the favor you took care of me before, don't think it's flattering. I'll change my opinion of you."