HER BAD CONDITION

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*

Anubhav was hugging Haseena very tightly. It seemed like he was saying to her that no matter what, he never leave her alone. He will be always with her. They broke the hug when they heard the sound of the vase breaking. They looked in the direction of that voice. They found Ammi, CheeTosh, Pushpa ji and Karan were standing there. Ammi was totally devasted. She was about to fall but SS held. CM's and KR's anger was at its peak while SS and PJ were silently crying. Seeing all of them Haseena fell unconscious.

Anubhav held her and all ran to them. Ammi sat beside her. Anubhav and Ammi tapped her cheek. 

AMMI: Hassu, bachcha aankhein khol.

AS: Haseena, kya hua aapko? Dekhiye, Ammi aayi hain.

PJ: Santu jaldi se paani le aa.

Santu quickly ran. Cheetah and Karan also trying to make her conscious. Within some seconds, Santu came with a glass of water. Anubhav sprinkled some water droplets on her face. She did some move movement in her eyes but had not opened her eyes yet. All looked at her. Before she open her eyes fully, Anubhav said to Ammi,

AS: Ammi, iss samay Haseena ko kisi ki sabse adhik avashyakata hain toh woh aap hain. Aap kuch samay Haseena ke saath rahiye. Hum sab bahar hain.

Saying this he stood up not before caressing her hair. All went outside apart from Ammi. Haseena was slowly opening her eyes. She saw Ammi was sitting beside her with tears filled eyes. She quickly hugged her and both mother-daughter duo started to cry. Haseena hid her face in Ammi's lap. Ammi was in the worst condition but she decided not to show it in front of her daughter. She said while giving a kiss on her head, 

AMMI: Chup ho jaa humari bachchi. 

HM: Nahi Ammi, aaj hume ro lene dijiye, jee bharke ro lene dijiye. Apne andar iss sach ko chhupate chhupate thak chuke hain hum. Aaj jab yeh sach sabke saamne aa hi gaya hain toh hume apna dil halka karne dijiye. Ammi, hum iss zindagi se tang aa chuke hain.

AMMI: Nahi, meri bachchi. Aisa mat bol. Yeh zindagi toh toh uss pak parwardigar ki den hain. Allah ki rehmat hain yeh zindagi!

HM: Lekin aisi zindagi ka kya fayda Ammi jo humare liye lanat ban chuki hain!

Ammi gave a soft kiss on her temple and said,

AMMI: Kitaab ke ek panne ke kharab hone se puri kitaab kharab nahi hoti beta. Tu toh apni jaan dene ke liye taiyyar ho gayi par ek baar bhi time apni iss Ammi ke baare mein socha jiski jaan apne bachcho mein basi hain. Tu apni Ammi ke baare mein soch ke toh koi kadam uthati? Tune kabhi socha hain ki tere bina teri Ammi kaise jeeyegi? Tune kabhi apne bhai ke baare mein socha jo apne Aapa se bagair puchhe koi kaam nahi karta. Kabhi socha hain ki uska kya hota tere bina?

Haseena closed her eyes to fall down the tears in her eyes. She said,

HM: Socha tha Ammi, bahut socha tha. Yeh socha tha ki humari wajah se zamane ke taane humari Ammi aur humare bhai ko jeene nahi denge. Log humari wajah se aapko jo jo baatein bolenge uske baare mein soch kar bhi humara kaleja jal uth-ta hain. Humne apni aabru kho di hain, Ammi. Aur iss biradari mein aisi ek ladki hona jiske paas izzat na ho woh sirf khud ke liye hi nahi balki uski pure khandaan ke liye saza hoti hain. Hum aap sabke liye fakr ki nishaani ban-na chahte the par ab aap sabke liye ek gali bankar reh gaye.

PJ: Yeh kya bakwaas kar rahi hain tu?

Saying this Pushpa ji came inside. Haseena and Ammi looked at her. Actually, everybody was standing near the door only and listening to their talks. Pushpa ji sat beside her and said,

YOU ARE MY STRENGTH MY LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें