THE COURTROOM

-----------------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-----------------

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The next day,
Haseena and her family came to the court. Cheetah, Santu and Ammi were with her while Karan and Pushpa ji came in another vehicle, so they both were behind them. Anubhav, his assistant and Maa were already present in the court. The media was also there covering this issue. 

As soon as Haseena came from the vehicle, the media rushed to her. One by one every reporter started to ask their questions to her. Cheetah was trying hard to make a proper distance between the reporters and Haseena. But it was tough for him as the reporters were present there in a vast number. One lady reporter asked a question to Haseena which made everyone angrier.

LADY REPORTER: Haseena ji, jab aap par rape ho raha tha tab aapko kaisa mehsoos ho raha tha?

This is the fourth pillar of democracy. Don't know what makes them ask these types of ridiculous questions. Aren't they insensitive? How can someone ask these types of questions? That too is being a woman. Seriously? Hatt!

Haseena closed her eyes hearing this question. Santu and Ammi's got angry. Cheetah couldn't tolerate this and he angrily said,

CM: Aapke saath karke batau ki kaisa laga tha?

Haseena angrily looked at him and held his hand. He looked at her. The pain and anger were visible in her eyes eyes. He understood that even though, the report was wrong but he was also not right. He gave her an apologetic look and looked down. The reporter asked him with anger,

LADY REPORTER: Yeh kya bad-tamizi hain?

SS: Bad-tamizi woh bhi hain jo aap kar rahi hain. Ek patrakaar hain aap. Aapka kaam hain logon tak sachchaai pahunchana. Lekin aap log TRP ke liye itna niche gir gaye hain ki sensitivity aur basic manners hi bhool chuke hain. Aap ek aurat hokar kisi aur aurat se aise sawal puchh rahi hain. Aapko kaisa mehsoos hota hain roz roz khudke hi nazro se girta hua dekhkar?

The reporter was about to say something but Haseena said before her,

HM: Dekhiye, hume kuch nahi kehna hain. Hume court ke liye deri ho rahi hain. Hume jaane dijiye. 

Soon, the police came there and took them inside the court escaping from the media.

*********

They stepped inside the courtroom. Her eyes met with Anubhav who was reading some files with his assistant. He looked at her. Maa too looked at her. They came to her. Anubhav said,

YOU ARE MY STRENGTH MY LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें