IT'S NOT EASY

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Some months passed since the judgement. These days, everyone's life was slowly becoming a little normal. But it was not easy for anyone. Because some people with dirty minds would never want to you live happily. Though Haseena was trying to come out of that trauma but some elements always made her remember that brutal thing again and again.

But one positive energy is enough for ten negative thoughts. Like this, Haseena had her family, her family's support and love for all those bad-mouthed people. And most importantly she had her love, Anubhav with her. She didn't want anything else for her if he stayed with her. He was her biggest support system.

----------

One day in the evening,
Haseena was sitting on a swing on the terrace of her hause. Today, the final result of MBBS was declared. She had secured 2nd rank in the entire state and 1st in her University. The authorities had announced that they would honour her with the gold medal. Everyone was immensely happy for her. The news of her results had spread as the fire 🔥 spread in the forest. Even, the media also interviewed her.

Though it was a very big and happy day for her, she was not happy at all. She was in a very bad mood today. Her eyes were containing lots of sorrow and more than that it was anger.

She was lost in her thoughts when two soft palms closed her eyes. She knew this touch. She held those palms in her hands and said in a calm tone,

HM: Anu...

Anubhav smiled. Giving a kiss on her head, he sat beside her on the swing. He pulled her closer to him by her waist. Her hands landed on her chest. Passing a smile, he said in a teasing tone, 

AS: Kya baat hain, aaj toh humari Rani Sahiba ke charche har taraf ho rahe hain. Poore rajya mein dwitiya sthan liya hain aapne, Jaan. Hum aapke liye bahut bahut prasanna hain. Parantu hum rushth ho gaye hain aapse.

HM: Kyun?

AS: Kyun ki hume laga tha ki aap daude daude humare paas aayengi yeh atyant anand ki khabar lekar. Parantu aap toh hume bhul gayi!

He made a cute puppy face. She smiled a little and replied,

HM: Aisi shakal mat banakar maasoom ban-ne ki koshish mat kijiye. Hume pata hain ki aap koi naraz waraz nahi hain humse. Yeh aap bhi jaante hain ki hum apne zindagi ke kisi bhi mod par aapko nahi bhul sakte.

AS: Achchha...?

HM: Koi shak hain aapko?

He passed a serious look and asked in a calm voice,

AS: Agar aisi baat hain toh aap apni udaasi kyun chhupa rahi hain humse?

She looked into his eyes for some seconds and answered,

HM: Toh aapko pata chal hi gaya ki hum udaas hain!?

He cups her face and said,

AS: Hum apni Jaan ko achchhe se samajhte hain. Aapse bhi jyada. Ab batayiye... aap kyun udaas hain? Aaj toh itne prasannata ka diwas hain. Chaaro or aapke safalta ka samachar hain. Ghar mein har ek sadasya khush hain. Yanha tak ki samachar chanellon ne bhi aapka bhentvarta (interview) ki. Phir bhi aap kyun udaas hain?

YOU ARE MY STRENGTH MY LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें