NOT CHANGED, BUT...

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*

Finally, finally, the most awaited day had come. Yes, today was AnuSeena's marriage. This day came with a feeling of heaven in AnuSeena's life. Not only in their life but also in their family members' life. Everyone was so excited for their marriage since the date was fixed. Though Bua ji was not happy with this marriage, she decided to attend it as she thought she should participate in it otherwise 'Log ka kahenge'. This was the main reason for her attending the marriage.

CheeTosh, Karishma and Karan were very excited. They were happily and very excitedly doing all the preparations. Cheetah and Ammi were a little upset after the incident happened between Bua ji and Haseena. But Anubhav made them believe that he would never let anything wrong happen to Haseena. Karishma and Maa also told them that they would always take care of Haseena as their sister and daughter respectively. Even Pushpa ji, Karan and Santu also made them understand that when Anubhav was with Haseena, then there was no need to fear. Ammi and Cheetah also understood that AnuSeena were able to fight against any problem. Not only could they fight, but also they would definitely win.

---------

The Nikah had done yesterday. Today was their vivah. Very few guests were invited to this marriage. The marriage was simple but very attractive. The happiness of AnuSeena's family members was on the ninth sky. This is the most beautiful day in their life. 

PRIEST: Aaj se aap dono pati patni hue.

As soon as the priest announced this, an ear-to-ear smile crept on their family member's faces. Everyone began to throw the flowers at them. AnuSeena moved to take the blessing of their elders. Firstly they went to Maa and Ammi and then, to Pushpa ji. They tried to go to Bua ji but she smartly avoids them pretending one of her friends called her. AnuSeena and other family members understood it but not the guests. AnuSeena became a little upset. But KariTosh tried to uplift their mood by teasing them.

------

Bau ji was standing with her friends. Well, basically, they were gossip aunties. One of those aunties said to Bua ji,

AUNTY 1: Sumitra, dekh bura mat maan-na. Par mujhe toh abhi samajh nahi aa raha hain ki Anubhav kaise maan gaya iss ladki se shaadi karne ko. Ek toh gair jaati ki aur upar se... 

She took a short pause and continued making bad faces,

AUNTY 1: Kuch kehkar apni zaban gandi nahi karna chahti main. Par kya tumne Anubhav ko samjhne ki zara si bhi koshish nahi ki?

AUNTY 2: Arey tumhe kya lagta hain? Aajkal ke bachche kya bado ka kehna maante hain!? Sumitra ne toh bahut samjhaya hoga par Anubhav hi nahi maana hoga. Uss ladki ke bholi shakal ke pyaar mein jo pad gaya hain! Yeh pyaar wyaar ek din in ladko ko barbad karke chhodega dekh lena...

AUNTY 3: Arey kahe ka pyaar wyaar. Mujhe toh lagta hain ki dulhe mein hi koi khot hain. Shayad kuch kami hain Anubhav mein. Issliye iss ladki se shaadi kar raha hain. Warna tum hi socho, koi achchha ladka aisi ladki ko dekhna bhi pasand na kare, woh shaadi kaise karega!?

Bua ji was listening silently until this sentence. But now she couldn't digest this remark on her Anubhav's character. She angrily said,

YOU ARE MY STRENGTH MY LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें