BROKEN ANUSEENA

______________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

______________________________

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Anubhav came out of the house. He sat in his car and drove at the full speed. His vision was not clear due to tears. Hundreds of emotions were roaming inside him. At every new second, his pain was increasing. Though he didn't show his pain in front of anyone, it was true that his heart broke into zillions of pieces. Instead of going home, he went somewhere else. It was a garden.

He parked his car outside the garden and stepped inside the garden. His steps were very slow. Then, the rain started. Everyone in the garden rushed to protect themselves from the rain but he didn't care about it. He was just moving and moving. His mind was thinking just about his Haseena. His heart was feeling squeezed. His eyes were visualising the scene of the nightmare Haseena. He went to a shelter and sat on the bench.

(Yaar isko kya bolte hain koi meko bata dijiye please

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Yaar isko kya bolte hain koi meko bata dijiye please. Meko naam nahi pata iss liye yeh pic daali)

"Anu, aa...aap nahi jaante ki... ki humare saath ky..kya kya hua hain. Hum...humare zi...zis...zism par sha...sharab daali gayi thi."

"Nahi Anu, hum woh nahi rahe jo kal the. Sach yeh hain ki ab hum aapke layak nahi hain."

"I don't deserve you"

"Nahi... Chhod do hume... Please, chhod do hume..."

"Chhod do hume... Hum tumse nahi kisi aur se pyaar karte hain... Hume chhod do... Khuda ke liye hume chhod do... Humne tumhara kya bigada hain... Please, baksh do hume... Hume chhod do..." 

These painful words of Haseena were roaming in his ears and the worst condition of her was coming in front of his eyes. He placed his hands on his ears and shouted with closed eyes,

AS: BAS!!!!

He opened his eyes which were as red as blood. Though his eyes were filled with tears but even a single tear didn't fall till now. He wanted to cry but he didn't.

YOU ARE MY STRENGTH MY LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें