WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKE}

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

There is always a bright morning after the darkest night. Yes, sometimes the clouds of sadness, helplessness, and grief don't go quickly. But these never stays permanently. At the end of the day, truth always wins and satisfaction comes to us.

AnuSeena's story was no less this. Whenever the ups and downs came, they fought for each other. They always stand by with each other. Their love was able to fight with anything and everything. They both were the secret of each other's energy. More than love, they respected each other, trusted each other, and understood each other. And this quality of theirs made them a perfect couple.

Another six months had passed. Karishma had returned from her training. Luckily her posting was in Lucknow.  Haseena was doing an M.S. (master of surgery). Initially, she wanted to be a cardiologist but changed her plan and took admition into M.S. 

(Hey friends, I don't have good knowledge about it. But I have searched that to become a cardiologist we need to complete a degree in MD. I mentioned this here because I had written previously in a chapter that Haseena wanted to become a cardiologist. I just changed a little thing.)

CheeTosh too were having a good time. Their study and love were going smoothly and nicely. Karan and Karishma also spending time with each other. All the mothers were delighted to see their children's happy life. Everyone's life was going smoothly. Yeah, Bua ji was still not convinced about AnuSeena's relationship. She still hated Haseena. She had many reasons to hate her. First of all, Haseena belonged to another religion, secondly, she had a modern ideology, and thirdly, she was raped. These reasons are enough for Bua ji to hate someone. She used to taunt her a lot. Most of the time everyone ignored her talks.

Now, Haseena was overcome by her fear. She was happy and ready to be with her Anubhav. AnuSeena told the family that now they were ready for marriage. The pleasure of the family had no bound. Everyone was happy except Bua ji. She tried a lot to break this relationship and to stop this marriage. But Anubhav, Karishma and Maa didn't listen to her. Finally, she agreed but was very disheartened.

One day, Pushpa ji, CheeTosh, Karan, Ammi and Haseena came to Anubhav's home. Maa had called them to fix the date of AnuSeena's marriage. She had also called the priest there. The priest suggested a date after two months. Everyone agreed. After the priest had gone, everyone was discussing the wedding preparation and other stuff sitting on the couch apart from Bua ji who was in her room as she didn't want to be part of this.

The discussion was over and everybody was about to leave. Haseena went to Maa and touched her feet to take a blessing. Maa gave her blessing and kissed her cheek,

MAA: Bahut khushi ho rahi hain tujhe iss ghar ki bahu banate hue. Hum dawe ke saath keh sakte hain ki humare Anu ko tujhse achchhi patni kanhi nahi mil sakti. Aur na hi tujhe humare Anu jaisa pati.

All smiled. Haseena hugged Maa. Breaking the hug, she said,

HM: Maa... Hum bhi bahut khush kismat hain ki hume aap jaisi saas mili hain jo saas nahi balki humare liye humari Ammi ka hi dusra roop hain.

They passed a smiled and again she added,

HM: Maa, agar aapki manzoori ho toh hum ek baar Bua ji se milkar aaye?

Everyone's face fell. They all know that Bua ji would never accept her as her daughter-in-law. She didn't even talk properly with her. Then, why did she want to talk with her? Before anyone could say anything, Anubhav spoke,

YOU ARE MY STRENGTH MY LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें