SETTLEMENT?

{KINDLY IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES}

*_*_*_*_*_*

Two and half months had passed. Anubhav was almost recovered from the accident. But he was not able to walk fastly. He was walking slowly as his legs didn't heal completely but the doctor assured them that he will get well soon. Everyone was happy for him. Though Anubhav pretended happy in front of everyone, his mind was occupied with the thoughts of Haseena's case. He was sad about the delay in this case. But it was not in his hand to do anything regarding it.

In these days, AnuSeena's bond grew more and more beautiful and robust. In these days, Anubhav showed lots of tantrums in front of Haseena whenever he didn't want to take the medicines. Haseena became like a school principal to him. Whenever he ignore his health or do something to avoid the medicines or got tensed about his work, she usually scolded him. He couldn't do anything except frown cutely like a small baby. Maa was very happy to see that she had seen her son's childhood once again. Karishma too used to call her brother daily and asked the same question, "How are you, now?". She even talked for lots of hours to Haseena and Maa.

Bua ji used to go temple daily to pray for Anubhav and his better health. She even started fasting for him. Anubhav knew it and was not happy about this as he knew this would affect her health. He didn't want anybody to get bothered because of him. He requested Bua ji to not to do this. But she didn't listen to it. 

Bua ji started to keep calm in front of Anubhav but she didn't like Haseena to come to her home at all. She gave lots and lots of taunts to Haseena whenever she came in front of her. Sometimes, her brutal words acted on Haseena like a sword. Haseena used to cry in the washroom to hide her tears from Anubhav. But he understood her very well. He wanted to talk with Bua ji but Haseena stopped him every time.

One fine day at evening,
AnuSeena were sitting on a couch in Anubhav's home. Maa was in the kitchen and Bua ji had gone to the temple. Haseena was checking Anubhav's leg. She was slowly massaging his leg. She asked,

HM: Aapka pair ab pehle se behtar lag raha hain, Anu.

AS: Haan Jaana... Ab hume adhik peeda bhi nahi ho rahi hain. Warna pehle haath lagate hi dard prarambh hota tha.

HM: Chaliye, yeh baat toh achchhi hain ki aapko ab dard nahi ho raha hain. Magar iska matlab yeh nahi hain ki ab aap kuch bhi karne ke liye aazad hain. Abhi bhi aapko humare kahe hue instructions follow karne padenge.

AS: Humare paas dusra koi vikalp hi kanha hain...!? Hamesha aapki, behna ki aur Maa ki baatein toh sar jhukaye hue sun-ni padti hain hume. Humne aaj tak kabhi aapki koi baat nahi maani kya?

He asked making an innocent face. 

HM: Woh toh hume pata hain ki aap kitne aagyakari manushya hain.

She loved to taunt him. Anubhav was going to say something when they heard the doorbell ring. Haseena said,

HM: Ek minute, hum dekhte hain.

He nodded and Haseena opened the door. A postman was standing there. He handover an envelope to her which came for Anubhav. She thanked the postman and he left after smiling in response. She came near Anubhav and sat beside her. Maa too came from the kitchen with three cups of tea and some snacks. She too sat beside them. Haseena said while giving the envelope to Anubhav,

HM: Yeh aapke liye aaya hain, Anu.

He smiled a little and took the envelope. He opened it and grew a little bit serious. Maa and Haseena exchanged the looks. Maa asked him softly,

YOU ARE MY STRENGTH MY LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें