55: One Step Closer

"Ngnnh... K-Kyo!"

Another kiss was placed onto your neck.

"Please...not now." You whimpered─while continuing to squirm within his hold.

Kyojuro proceeded to kiss, nip, and suck your flushed skin as you tried to contain your pathetic mewls. The fervent way he kissed your neck made your stomach do flips as you shifted slightly against him.

"K-Kyo please...ahh..w-we have to find Satsujin!"

You tried to wiggle free, but he only tightened his hold around you even more. His chest pressing against your back while he nuzzles his face against your neck.

"I'm so sorry, my sweet flame. Please forgive me." He mumbles into your skin.

Every since you killed Wuying, he's been apologizing profusely to you for nearly choking you to death─via peppering your neck, that still contained bruises where his hands were wrapped around your neck, with sweet kisses.

"For the millionth time Kyō, I forgive you! I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me. You were under mind control." You blushed before gradually resting your palms against his accordingly.

"Now can we please continue on with our mission to slay the demon?" You say and heard him growl.

His warm breath on your neck made goosebumps run down your arms. He kissed up your neck to your ear and lightly nipped at it.

You yelp and immediately slapped a hand over your mouth to stopped from moaning. Your body tensed and growing hot when his teeth lightly nipped at the sensitive skin there─no doubt leaving a hickey. Kyojuro kissed the spot a few times to soothe it.

"K-Kyojuro, n-now's not the time for this!" You protest, but your body was saying otherwise.

You mindlessly closed your eyes tight and was no longer able to keep your sounds at bay.

Your arousal was building quick and Kyojuro could hear the shaky breaths leaving you.

Pleased, he then turned your head and captured your lips, tilting his head, ruthlessly plunging his lips with your own again and again until you were gasping and out of breath. Your face hot and mind lightheaded. Kyojuro then nipped your bottom lip─forcing your mouth open. He slid his tongue inside, tangling his tongue against yours.

Unwanted pleasure sizzled among the places his mouth lapped at, leaving a tortuous ache in its wake. To your disdain, warmth was building up in-between your legs as well, that by the time he finally pulled away, you were breathing heavily and shivering like a leaf in the wind, an absolute mess!

You blushed even more upon feeling something awfully familiar and hard press against your lower back.

You didn't need a genius to tell you what it was.

"I love you." Kyojuro whispers in your ear. You were flushed from your entire face from just three words.

Momentarily, you evidently felt him release you and pull away, making you somewhat whine at the loss of heat. You watched in awe as he pulled off the jiangshi outfit in one full swoop─revealing his original demon slayer attire underneath, before gathering his Nichirin sword.