Shopping...again

I was meant to be downstairs ten minutes ago, but... I guess they can wait.

I've just finished getting dressed in a pair of white jeans, a black tank top, a white denim jacket and a pair of black air forces. Theo's been banging on my bedroom door for the last five minutes, trying to hurry me up.

"LIV!" He yelled for the millionth time.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back as I finished up the French braids in my brown hair.

"Finally!" He exclaims as I open my newly fixed bedroom door.

I just roll my eyes as I follow him down the stairs. Turns out, today we were unconsciously matching. He's wearing black joggers, a tight fitting white t-shirt and some white Jordan's. 

Today, Vito and Luca are taking Theo and I shopping for school supplies. And I'm definitely not looking forward to it. 

At all. 

We reached the bottom of the stairs where we found a stone faced Vito and an annoyed looking Luca. What a surprise. 

Vito was dressed in his usual black suit and black shirt with his polished italian work shoes. And Luca is wearing some black jeans, a navy t-shirt and a pair of adidas trainers. 

"Hurry up, you've already made us late." Luca complained with a growl once I came into view. 

"I'm sorry, I guess some people actually put an effort into their appearance. Clearly you're not one of those people." I respond with a fake, sweet smile. 

Theo just chuckled under his breath when Luca's glare became more prominent. Vito just opened the front door and walked out towards the two Bugatti La Voiture Noires in the drive way. 

I looked towards Theo to see his jaw on the floor, his eyes swimming with love and delight at the sight of the vehicles in front of us. 

"Luca, take Theo. Liviana, you can come with me." Was all Vito said before he got inside one of the sleek black master pieces before us. 

Theo gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before nudging me towards the car that Vito just got inside. 

With a bit of hesitation, I opened the car door and sat down in the seat made of hand stitched leather. Once I was sat down, Vito turned on the engine and the car came to life with a thundering growl. 

"Are you ready?" He asked after I frantically put my seat belt in and held onto it like a life line. 

"Y-yes." I muttered. 

When I thought he was going to start driving, he shocked me by taking my chin gently in his hand and turned my head to face him. He looked down to me with those same green eyes I have, with nothing but a calm aura around him. For once overpowering the daring and dark one. 

"And how fast can I drive before you start getting uncomfortable?" He asks in a tone so soft I wasn't aware he could talk like this. 

"Um, fi-fifty." I respond, looking anywhere but his face. 

"Okay, I promise"

With a small sigh, he lets go of my face and starts to drive behind Luca who had no problem taking off down the road. 

And like he promised, he didn't go over fifty mph the entire way there. Actually, he didn't even go over forty five. 

Instead of the journey taking ten minutes, we arrived at the mall half an hour later. Once there, we already saw that Luca and Theo had bought most things as they were stood by the other Bugatti La Voiture Noire, sitting in the open trunk where there was various bags filled with what I assume to be pens and pencils.