FBI

Theo spend a few more hours in the hospital, but despite the doctors suggestions for staying for observation, one look from him had them signing the discharge papers.

It was just after one when we started our journey home.

The American and the mutes took Theo and I back to Gio's house.

They didn't say a word, after Theo gave them a silencing glare.

For what reason I do not know.

To be honest, I'm still not sure why they're here and listening to Theo and I.

I'm gonna have to remember to ask Theo about that

I admired the scenery of New Jersey, now that my mind wasn't distracted. And I must admit, it was quiet beautiful.

With all the houses where children played in the garden, and all the little self employed shops that scattered the area.

It took us two hours to get back to the mansion, where I saw something that confused me.

There was FBI vans parked outside.

I saw agents walking around, looking to be packing away their equipment.

"Theo! Look!" I yelled excitedly as my eye caught sight of the familiar curly brown hair.

He just turned and gave me a smile, noticing how happy I was.

When the car pulled to a stop, I didn't waste any time in jumping out of my seat, across the American who was by my side, and out the car door.

I bolted across the driveway, ignoring the questioning gazes Gio and my other brothers sent me when they saw me running.

As he approached Rina, I ran in front of him, and wrapped my arms around his lean frame.

"Liv?" He questioned, startled by my sudden presence as he hugged me back.

"Hi David!" I practically cheered.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he smiled down at me.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" I countered

"I was sent to-" he stopped himself, glancing around at all the faces of my family members. Then continued, "I was sent to do a security sweep for your family, since they're companies contribute so much to the countries security."

"Really?" I asked, a little annoyed it wasn't something more interesting.

"Yeah, part of the job." He shrugged.

"Liv, how do you know Agent Wilson?" Rina asked, stepping forward, eyeing David warily.

"He's my bestfriends' Dad, he took me in before I came here." I replied, watching as David moved away towards Theo.

I smiled widely when I saw Theo and David embrace like old friends. If it weren't for David, Theo would have a year sentencing in juvie. He's always treated Theo and I the same as he does with Megan and Josh; like his own.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Gio approach David. I felt Rina come closer to me, embracing me from behind and placing a kiss on my head.

Why do I have to be so short

"It's nice to have you back." She whispered.

I just hugged her arms in response. But my sight never left Gio and David. I saw the glared they sent on another, while Gio signed some documents David gave him.

The rest of the FBI agents left the house, all of them either waving or smiling when they recognised me.

But while I was watching the interaction between David and Gio, I was swept up into the air and someone else's arms.