Boxes

"Aaaaand... Done!" Ian cheered as he set down the final box.

Two days ago I discovered the key was to a penthouse apartment that Xavier had bought the two of us. Straight away, Callie and Ian began helping me move in, dragging Andrea and a, for some reason very moody, Logan to join in too.

"Liv, I'll get started on the bedroom stuff." Logan said as he lifted up one of the boxes by the stairs, before heading up himself.

"Thanks Logan." I smiled, glancing around our apartment.

Xavier had bought us the largest penthouse apartment in the building, with pristine white walls, black marble floors and door. We had grey furniture all around our home, giving off the modern look.

There was a kitchen, that had a breakfast bar and a balcony where there was a hot tub and an outdoor breakfast bench, a living room with a fireplace and a large 60" tv, a dining room, office, washroom, five bathrooms, three bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms), a home gym, a weapons room, and a small library.

"Let's start on the kitchen." Andrea said, nodding his head towards the kitchen as he carried one of the boxes.

I pick up a box of my own, before following him towards the kitchen island where I set it down again.

It was pretty quiet as we unloaded the boxes, till I heard a small, almost inaudible sob escape from Andrea's mouth.

"Andrea?" I questioned, a little shocked when I saw him lift his head, revealing tears glistening his red cheeks, continuing to flow.

I didn't waste a second before moving to him on the other side of the kitchen; wrapping my arms around his torso in a loving hold.

"W-when we l-lost you, everyone changed." he cried quietly. "Everyone became s-so angry and distant. I-I could barely even talk to my own family, o-on-only Nina. And now we have you back, only for us to lose you again."

His grip on me tightened with every word he spoke, as if he never wanted to let me go again.

"You're not losing me." I told him calmly, rubbing my hand up and down his back. "Andrea, I promise you, you'll never lose me again. I'm not even a ten minute drive from the house, and you can come by anytime you want."

"You promise?" He sobbed again, his face hiding in my neck as his tears trailed down my cheeks.

"I promise." I smiled.

After a few moments, Andrea pulled away, wiping his eyes as he put on his fake tough face.

"Aww, are you embarrassed to cry in front of your baby sister?" I joked, laughing as his cheeks redden as I spoke.

"Fuck off you fucking little short ass midget." Andrea grumbled as he turned me around and pushed me back towards the box I was unpacking.

Cackling away at Andrea's now childish mood, I emptied the remaining contents of the box before leaving Andrea behind in the kitchen.

As I went to grab another box full of my recently bought kitchen supplies, I saw one left over box for Xavier and I's bedroom.

Deciding on taking it up instead of Logan having to trudge back down the glass bannister steps, I grabbed the box and brought it upstairs.

I was headed for the room I had chosen for Xavier and I, only to see the other boxes piled up outside of a different bedroom.

Pushing opened the cracked door, I saw Logan shuffling bedroom boxes inside the room beside the bed.

"Logan." I said, catching his attention.

A grin pulled at his lips when his eyes caught sight of me.

Putting down the cardboard box in hand, revealing that he was shirtless, he stood there staring at me.

He had tattoos across his arms and upper chest, bulging muscles of his bicep and an obvious six pack. His hair was messed up, yet he hadn't broken a sweat while lifting those very heavy boxes up the stairs.

Xavier's got more tattoos-

-And has a much sexier eight pack.

"Yes Liv?" He said in a calm but almost...daring? tone.

"This isn't the room I picked out for Xavier and I." I told him, pointing to the room across the hall.

But, he didn't seem shocked at my words.

"I know, but I think this room is better."

Bitch-

"Well..." I chuckled, a little nervously "you're not the one who will be sleeping here, so can you please move the things to the other room."

I thought he was going to do as I asked, but instead of reaching down for a box, he grabbed my hand and pulled me right up against his tall, half naked form.

"Logan-"

He cut me off, placing a finger on my lips. Staring up at him, I tried pulling away, only for him to tighten his grip which was now around my waist.

"Liv, tell me you don't feel it." He whispered as he gazed down at me.

WTF?!?

"Feel what?" My voice was laced with worry, trying to move backwards, unable to by his arms around my body.

"This..."

And before I could even think, his lips were on mine. Moving like he was fighting for life, trying to make my own return the movement he had forced upon me.

I pulled away so fast, his lips may as well of never been there in the first place.

He looked down at me with a look of hurt, but it was quickly replaced by guilt as my hand came in harsh contact with his cheek.

His head snapping to the side on impact, while I managed to pull away from him. Aggressively wiping my lips as I did so.

"LIV!" I heard Callie scream from down stair, franticness in her tone.

I sent one more harsh glare to Logan, before exiting the room with him slowly, and regretfully, trailing behind me.

I made it to the bottom of the stairs, to see Andrea on the brink of crying again, Ian trying to calm him down, and Callie holding her phone in a death like grip.

"What's going on?" I asked, concerned by the sight I was met with.

"It's Giovanni." Ian told me.

"He's had a heart attack."