Erika Rain Grey

Name: Erika Rain Grey (Soon to be Styles)

Age: 21

Birthday: May 12th, 1993

Best Friends: One Direction, Daphne Grey, Danielle Payne, Eleanor Tomlinson, Morgan Long (Soon to be Malik- best way to annoy her is running around yelling 'Malik' 'Malik' 'Malik'), and Emma Horan

Family: Step sister Daphne, Mom, step-dad, birth dad, step mom, half-brother Keaton he's two and is from my birth dad and his wife, Darcy Anne Styles (2) and Stephanie Angel Styles (2)

Favorite colors: Green and Blue

Extra: I'm modeling with El now and I let Dani and the girls do my hair once and they made me blonde. I just haven't changed it back because I feel extremely more cheerful with the blonde hair Harry's family loves me and already consider me family, I feel the same towards them.

Bio: Hey everyone! It's me Erika Grey; I'm 21. It seems like only yesterday Harry, my boyfriend and fiancée, were standing by the water and we agreed that we wanted to marry one another one day. If you notice I'm much more outgoing now and I owe that to the boys and the gals, they helped me become a little more confident. Now I am still not a fan of trouble; at all but I've learned that with the thirteen new family members I have trouble is everywhere. Now I bet you're wondering about the thirteen in there right? Well in two years so much has happened. Liam and Danielle got married May 8th not to long after the accident. They have a two year old daughter name Prim Marie Payne. She's by far one of the cutest things that you have, and ever will, see her birthday is May 10th. Zayn and Morgan are engaged and to be married September 8th of this year, Niall and Emma are married, June 8th the month after Liam and Dani's wedding, and even though they were young you won't find a stronger relationship than theirs. Eleanor and Louis got married on July 8th after Niall and Emma's, and Eleanor is pregnant. Lou hopes it'll be a boy so he can name it Harry Edward Tomlinson while Harry wants our next child to be a boy so he can name it Louis William Styles. Then they can finally have their Larry Stylinson babies. Yeah their weird like that.

Eleanor and I are still Erinor but right now we're Erinor Grelinson but on August 8th we'll be the Erinor Stylinson to their Larry Stylinson. Yep, it'll be official this year. Harry and I will be getting married so it will be like this:

Liam and Danielle, the sensible couple- May 8th

Niall and Emma, the hungry couple- June 8th

Eleanor and Louis, the silly couple- July 8th

Next will be Harry and I on August 8th of this year, he's 21 now since it's the first week of July and so am I and we're the power couple.

Then lastly it'll be the beauty couple Zayn and Morgan tying the knot on September 8th.

We all decided to get married on the eighth but we're not sure why, it was the first number that came to all of our minds- so our lucky number is 8!

Back to the talk, I'm a model with Eleanor now, Morgan is studying fashion, Emma is studying to be a chef, and Danielle is still one of the best back up dancers that people could get. Of course I got my college degree but I never had time to go back so Emma, Morgan, and I studied online. I have a degree in psychology. I'm a proud mother of two daughters, both are two years old. Harry's the dad and I'm the mother of course. Their twins and have Harry's hair but my blue eyes. They are named Darcy Anne Styles and Stephanie Angel Styles. My wedding with Harry will be on the beach and we couldn't be any more excited.