Chapter Three! "But Danielle I don't care how my hair looks!" "No Buts!"

The next day I was dragged away by Danielle, Eleanor, Morgan, Emma, and Gemma- at six in the morning. Needless to say I saw their life span getting shorter and shorter. They forced me to get dressed and in the process we woke Harry up.

"What's going on? Who's getting molested now?" He asked groggily sitting up slightly. We all looked at him in confusion.

"What the hell do you dream about?" Morgan asked and he gave her a nasty scowl.

"You two play nice before you wake the kids." I said and they nodded and looked away from one another.

"Harry you'll have to watch the girls today, we're taking Eri to decide what she wants to do with her hair today." Danielle said and Harry was too tired to answer. He just threw himself back into the bed and pulled the blankets I noticed he, at some point in the night, decided to sleep naked figuring the girls wouldn't come in.

"Hazza put some clothes on since the girls run in here when they wake up. He groaned and everyone left the room as he pulled his pajama's back on. I walked over and kissed his cheek, "I'll be back when I can be." He nodded before lying down and going back to sleep. I walked into the living room and saw everyone sitting on the couch.

"Now if you expect me to do this you are so feeding me first." I said and they laughed.

"I knew you'd say that." Emma said and I just huffed. They knew me too well. We walked out of the house and I saw Emma's car.

"No way you got Lady Bird back?" I asked. She named it while we were on tour when we were flicking through old pictures of us and the car. She laughed and nodded.

"Hells yeah I did!" She cheered and we all hopped in. We drove to Denny's and went inside. We sat down but were stared at. We were used to it though, being married or engaged with some of the most well-known celebrity heart throbs often made people stare at us. We placed our orders and we talked about the things we had already gotten done for the wedding and what we hadn't. The guys were pretty much set since Liam made them focus but us girls- well we had a bit to go. We had shoes, the cake, the dress, the brides maid dresses, the dresses for the girls and the suit ring-bear; my younger half-brother Keaton. Not to mention the decorations for the tables. The boys decorated everything but the tables. Yeah that's not a lot left! Ugh I wish we were closer to being done.

"So today we'll cover hair and make-up, then tomorrow we'll get the dress and shoes, then the other dress and clothes for everyone else, and then we'll order the cake. Does that sound okay?" Morgan suggested and we nodded. We ate and had small talk about the kids, our families, pretty much anything. Once we left we went to Liam and Danielle's house. Apparently Liam and Prim were going to my house for a play date; I knew how thrilled Harry would be to get out of bed this early.

Danielle was going to do my hair while Morgan and Emma would do my make-up. I loved Eleanor but I was not letting her near my hair after the sci-fi incident and Emma and Morgan called dibs on make-up so Eleanor was going to make sure that everything was going according to plan.

The girls led me to the bathroom and Morgan and Emma began playing with different make-up looks. I really felt like a Barbie doll, I always did when I'd sit in a chair while other people did my hair and make-up. After they said they found the 'perfect' style they let me wash it off and Danielle took over. I was worried about this because every time she played with my hair I was stuck in a chair for hours on end. She began to play around with it before she suddenly ran out of the room. She came back in and blind folded me. "You'll thank me for this after you see how you look." She said.

"Wha-," All I heard was a 'snipping' sound and I knew what she was doing. I held still so she didn't jack it up. "Dani why the hell did you cut my hair off exactly?" I asked, holding in anger.

"Just look at it." She said and I looked. I didn't have any bangs and my hair went to a little below my shoulders. Okay so it was a little cute... "What do you think?" She asked worriedly.

"I think it's beautiful! I actually like it a lot, it'll keep the heat off of me in the summer and it won't get in my face as much." She smiled and did a small happy dance while the other girls laughed. Morgan and Emma re-applied the make-up before making me close my eyes. Danielle did my hair about seven different times before deciding that it was perfect. I was nervous about opening my eyes. They said I could and slowly I opened them; it was perfect. I instantly fell in love with it.

"It's perfect!" I squealed and they all cheered. It had taken them forever to finally get me to admit that I liked something like this; yeah we had tried this about four other times. They let me get cleaned up before we all sat in the living room and started talking about the music choices.

"Now are you sure you want music playing when you are walking down the aisle and when you say your vows?" Eleanor asked. I nodded.

"Harry and I talked about it, we think we should. But we want it to be lowered some when we say our vows." I said and she nodded.

"Who's walking you down the aisle?" Emma asked.

"Both of my dad's; I couldn't choose one." I said and they nodded.

"Emma you are still cooking everything but the cake right?" Danielle asked and Emma smiled and nodded.

"Yep, I've already experimented and bit and I know what I'm cooking so it'll be a surprise." She said and I nodded.

"What song are you and Harry playing during the vows?" Morgan asked.

"Innocence by Avril Lavigne, it makes us and our life." I said and they all 'aw-ed' at it.

"So," Eleanor started with a smirk, "Where are you and Harry honeymooning?" She asked with a sly wink. I laughed.

"We're going to Paris with his family." She pouted.

"What kind of honeymoon is that? It doesn't have any fun in it!" Morgan shouted and I laughed.

"I never said that we'd be with the family. We're going to be spending the day with everyone and we get the night to ourselves." I said and I winked. They all smirked.

"Will he have his beanie while there? He has already been spotted wearing it a few times while you two have been dating." Emma smirked with a wink. I blushed thinking about it.

"Shut up!" I said and instantly reverted back to how shy and insecure I was. I was still both but getting better.

"So you guys are also playing 'Keep Holding on' by Avril too right? 'Mine' by Taylor swift, and a few songs that Harry wants really badly, and the guys are preforming to right?" Eleanor asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm actually really excited." I laughed. My phone went off and it was Liam. The picture was of Harry asleep with make-up all over his face and the three girls looking like they'd been caught red handed. I laughed so hard I dropped the phone. The other girls saw it and died laughing too. Liam put, 'Sleeping beauty needs a kiss from her true love so I called Louis, and he said he'd be here in a few. Hope you and the girls are having fun!' That just made it all the better.

Emma sent it to all of them before uploading it to twitter.

Yep Harry was going to kill us, but hey, it's freaking glorious and you can't pass it up!

*little note*

Lol I found it a little boring, except for the end I loved it. Read and review I want to know what you all thought ;3