Chapter twelve: A very Earry Wedding to Remember!

"Oh my god what if he changes his mind."

"Erika!" Dani yelled.

"What if something happens and we die before the wedding?"

"Erika!" Emma yelled.

"What if aliens come and abduct him because he's some kind of alien sex god?"

"That's so stupid... I mean Erika!" Morgan yelled.

"What if it starts raining and it floods and Zayn and the girls die because they can't swim?"

"Erika!" Gemma yelled.

"What if someone jumps in and ruins it?"

"Erika!" Anne and my mom yelled.

"Or-or what if I somehow died again and this is some illusion?"

"Erika shut up and calm down this is going to be perfect!" Eleanor shouted.

I turned and looked at her. I realized I had been pacing back and forward through the house long enough for everyone to have already gotten ready. I wasn't nervous, nope not at all. I was bloody horrified. I kept wondering if something would go wrong. Was I scared of marrying Harry? Hell no. Was I scared that something would happen to prevent us from finally getting married? Hell yes. I was only scared that something would prevent our happily ever after. "Sit down and relax." Eleanor soothed. I nodded and sat down and took deep breaths; slowly calming myself down. When I was calmed down I got dressed and they got to work on my hair and make-up. I sat there like a good little girl. My mind was running around like Darcy and Stephanie with sugar.

"Okay and... done!" Danielle said. I sighed and smiled at the reflection in the mirror. I never would have imagined I'd be here, amazing friends, amazing family, marrying the love of my life, and having two beautiful daughters. It was my fairy-tale come true. Luckily my wedding will be less huge as Louis and Eleanor's. They bungee jumped over a bridge when they pressed their lips together. My wedding would be simple, on a beach, and with my closest friends and family. I stood up and my mom had tears in her eyes.

"This is just perfect..." She breathed. I smiled and hugged her.

"Yes... it is..." I whispered.

"You look beautiful." Anne said while hugging me as well. I laughed.

"Harry always says that to me." I said and she laughed.

"And he means it every time because honestly you are a very beautiful girl." I blushed.

"Thank you...mom." I said and she grinned widely and gave a small squeal while laughing slightly afterward.

"I've always wanted another daughter!" She grinned and I laughed.

"Well now you have one." She smiled and Gemma sat on my lap and hugged me.

"I love you sis." She said and I grinned.

"I love you too sis." I said back; my dad's, real and step, walked in and smiled at me, "You ready love?" They asked me and I nodded. Everyone began making their way out. Best man and maid of honor, Louis and Eleanor led the way for the rest of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Gemma, Anne, my mom, Daphne, they all walked and sat down. Everyone was out there and ready- now it was just me left. I linked arms with both of my fathers and we walked out.

'Waking up to find that everything is okay

The first time in my life and now it's so great

Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed

I think about the little things that make life so great

I wouldn't change a thing about it

This is the best feeling