Epilogue

Hey guys! It's been a few years since Harry was born. That was an amazing moment in everyone lives. Right now Prim, Darcy, and Stephanie are five years old. They are still very opinionated, stubborn, beautiful, and playful little girls. Harry is three and is already talking and walking around like he owns the place; he's a mini Harry alright. Emma and Niall had a boy that they named Liam Jawaad Horan. He is two years old. He is just like his parents, and he has a big appetite he has Emma's hair and Niall's eyes. Zayn and Morgan finally got married and have two lovely twin children. One boy and one girl, they are named Lyric James and Melody Anne. They have Zayn'' hair color and Morgan's eyes.

As for Harry and I, we just had another pair of twins. I know right, Louis said- his exact words, 'what the hell you two! All you do is have twins, you could make a little army of twins and take over the world!' it made me laugh so hard I fell out of my chair, which was how my water broke actually. Don't ask me how it happened. We just told him that we were told that we were having twins, he said it, I fell out of my chair, and then my water broke. It was weird but hilarious at the same time.

People have stopped following us on our trip or stopped liking our lives because we all talk about our children a lot but we don't really care that much. We are proud parents and we like to show off our children to the world because to us; they are the world.

Morgan is a full time fashion designer, Emma is a world renowned chef, Danielle is a very famous and much wanted dancer, Eleanor and I are very famous and popular models, and our husbands are still singing and touring. They have an even larger fan base now than ever before. It's crazy that they just get more and more fans a year. We're on tour with the guys right now; it's a tour in the UK instead of the USA. Daphne got married and to an amazing guy and she is full on lawyer and a very popular one at that. Even Gemma got married and has a daughter.

All of our lives have their ups and downs and are still really crazy and fun, but one thing is for sure. All of us will never grow apart. All we've done is grow stronger. Well I have to be going now, Eleanor and I are going to a photo shoot so... see ya later guys!