Chapter six! Rocky Horror Picture show <3

I woke up in the comfortable embrace of Harry. I looked around and no one else was in the room and the doors were closed. I could hear laughter and chatting from down stairs so I figured Harry and I had slept in. I was comfortable and didn't want to get up. Having his arms around me made me feel safe. I noticed Darcy and Stephanie were asleep on top of our legs and I giggled a bit. "They're cute aren't they?" Harry whispered and I nodded.

"How long have you been awake for babe?" I whispered.

"Not long, I was just watching the girls sleep a bit; I still can't believe that we made such amazing daughters." He said softly with a smile. I smiled softly as well; I could just tell how much Harry loved them.

"They have the most amazing father so it was bound that they'd be amazing." I said softly. He chuckled lightly and kissed me.

"Correction, they have the most amazing mother in the world." I laughed lightly. "I'm sorry about last night, I was drunk and being an idiot. I would never do anything to hurt you or the girls." He said, he was whispering for two reasons- one he didn't want to wake the girls, and two if he talked too loud it'd mess with the headache he had from the hangover. Harry's hangovers were usually cured by lots of sleep and some headache medicine, I said he drank so much that that was all he needed to get rid of it because he grew some kind of immunity to them.

"I know Harry, it's okay. I didn't think and just wanted to make you jealous... and I made things worse..." I whispered.

"What do you mean you made things worse?" He asked,

"I'll explain later... El and Liam can help me explain too... Right now let's just let the girls sleep okay?" I begged. He looked at me with a curious and worried look but nodded anyway. We pulled the girls up in between us and wrapped our arms around them. His arm ended up around my waist and mine around his. His other arm he had under the girls and around my waist. My other arm I had under my face, we smiled at each other and then at our girls. We laid in the bed for about an hour when the girls started to wake up. Stephanie, who was closest to me, sat up and rubbed her eyes, "Mommy?" She asked and I nodded.

"Good morning baby." I said with a smile. Her eyes brightened immensely. Darcy groaned and rolled over. She was like me; she hated having to get up, even more so when her daddy was holding her.

"Come on Darc, you have to get up. Daddy needs to get a shower and take some medicine so his headache will go away." Harry soothed and she pouted cutely before getting up. Harry walked into the bathroom and I took the girls downstairs. They ran right over to Prim who was in front of the TV playing with Barbies and watching a Barbie princess movie. Louis was face down on the couch with his head buried into a pillow that was on Eleanor's lap. She was running her fingers through his hair. Danielle was in the kitchen with her head on the table while Liam was making coffee. Niall was sitting at the island with his head in his arms waiting on for food. Morgan was lying under the table with her head in her hands crying about 'The light! It burns!' and Emma was down there with her. Zayn was lying on the other couch asleep. I laughed and walked into the kitchen. I helped Liam start cooking food and coffee so it'd go faster. When we were done everyone came and ate including Harry. We began to tell them about everything and they all swore to stay by my side and watch everyone. The family came home and we told them about it. They said the same.

That night after the family went to bed and we got the girls to sleep we decided to hang out and watch a movie. We had candy, popcorn, ice cream, soda, and toppings. I was in sweats that I had cut to my mid-thigh to turn them into shorts and I had on a tank-top, Morgan and Emma were in night gowns, Danielle was in a tank-top and thin pajama pant, and Eleanor was in sweats and a shirt. The guys all wore sweats or pajama pants. "So what movie are we watching?" Liam asked he probably hoped it was Toy Story. Oh how wrong he was. Morgan, Emma, and I all looked at each other and smiled. We were going to watch a very special movie that we had loved for years.