Chapter seven! Uncovered mysteries?

'We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.' 

-Eleanor Roosevelt

"Momma I want my Barbie!" Darcy fussed. I sighed and looked at her. She was glaring at me with her little arms crossed and had a pout on her face. Right now was one of her infamous tantrums in which everyone runs away and leaves me to deal with her. Stephanie and Prim were down stairs being good little girls playing Barbie Tea Party with Eleanor, Danielle, Niall, and Zayn. They had their 'special' Barbie dolls, Prim had a rare Super Woman Barbie doll, Stephanie had a rare Dorothy from Wizard of Oz Barbie Doll, and Darcy had new and rare Katniss Barbie doll that seemed to be missing. My only thought was that it was back at the old apartment, and I really didn't want to go back there.

"Honey are you sure you didn't misplace it? Could it still be in one of the boxes?" I asked. She vigorously shook her head. I looked around the room and saw the boxes that were labeled 'TOYS' in big sharpie Marker were flipped over and the toys were scattered. You could easily see if it was there or not. Sadly it wasn't.

"Mommy I can't pway tea party wifout my Katniss doll!" She huffed. I resisted the urge to sigh again and fought off the urge to yell for Harry, so instead I crossed my arms over my chest and glared back- we were both setting cross legged on her bed, and I was pouting the same as Darcy. I didn't need to yell because Harry walked in and started laughing when he saw us.

"You two look like the same person right now, you have the same facial expression." He said before sitting next to me; his one leg hanging off of the bed, his other around my waist while he laid the other in his lap.

"Darc what's the matter?" He asked her.

"Mommy won't go get my Katniss doll!" She yelled. No one mentioned Leo around the girls; we didn't want to scare them.

"Darcy mommy can't go to the old apartment right now." Harry said soothingly but it didn't help.

"Why not why not why not why not I want my Barbie I can't play with Prim and Stephy until I have it!" She cried out. I gave in.

"Okay I'll get dressed and go get it right now!" I yelled and got up. I walked out of the room and Harry followed behind me. I grabbed my clothes and ignored him and his yells as I walked in the bathroom to change. I went to close the door on Harry but he was faster and locked himself in the bathroom with me.

"Eri you can't do this." He said sternly.

"Harry it's either do this or let Darcy throw a fit." I said.

"Then let her throw a fit Erika! You can't let her always have her way! Do you know how dangerous this is for you! That guy is out there and all you want to do is make Darcy stop crying at your own expense!" He shouted. I was caught between him and the sink. His hands on both sides of me and my clothes I was going to change into lay in a pile at our feet. His face was mere inches from mine and I was squished against the counter until he lifted me up onto it so I could look him in the eyes.

"Harry I have to do this, I just want her to stop crying. You know how Darcy is, and I'm not letting her have her way. That doll just means the world to her because you bought it for her for her first birthday. She tells me all the time how that Barbie is the first toy she remembers and how it makes her think of you when she sees it." I shouted back. He looked a little dazed before taking a deep breath and placing his forehead against my collar bone.

"I'm sorry Eri; I just don't want you to get hurt again. It was like hell the first time and this time I don't want to imagine it. I hate to even think about how it would affect Darcy and Stephanie if they had to go through what I did." He breathed. I felt tears in my eyes and pushed them away. I pulled Harry up to face me and I smiled.

"It'll be okay Hazza, you can come with me and we can bring Paul and some security if it'll make you feel better. I'll run in and out, it'll be that fast." I said and he smiled and nodded before kissing me. "Now get out so I can change." I said and he scoffed.

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." He said and I laughed.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I'll let you see it again." I whispered in his ear. He laughed and pulled me against him with a smirk.

"Nah I know you'll let me see it again." Then he kissed me before leaving, though I knew he was just standing right outside the door. I pulled on a lazy outfit ([polyvore] that it lol) and headed out of the bathroom. Harry handed me my cell and we walked out to the living room. Paul and a security officer walked out with us to the car. We all got in and drove. For the start of July it was about 73 degrees with heavy rain. So yeah, it was mega cold.

When we got to the old apartment something just didn't seem right, it just felt eerie. We got out of the car and made our way up the stairs. I was moving faster ahead then the other three and felt all of my breath fade when I got to the door. It was unlocked and the door was broken. There was a note tapped to it.

Erika, my love for you knows no end. I will have you as my own so stop running. Meet me under the old tree by the park right at midnight. I'll be waiting XxLeoxX

"Eri what's up?" Harry asked as I hid the note. He noticed the door and pushed me behind him. We walked inside and the apartment was ransacked. Paul called the cops and they showed up. I walked into Darcy's room and went over to the little hidden hole in the closet and pulled out her Katniss doll. And there was another note, but this one was not from Leo. It was from Stephanie.

I wish I could get away from him. He follows me everywhere. He is everywhere I turn. I got left down a wrong way and he's there. It's like he's following me. He found me when I snuck into that bar... I should've never done that. He speaks french and is rather bold... I haven't told anyone though I know they are starting to get worried. I can handle this, I know I can... Can I?

The date was two days before she died. Did her boyfriend really kill her? It could've happened but then could Leo have something to do with it? What if Leo and her boyfriend had some kind of connection? Or maybe it wasn't him and she said it was because she was afraid to admit she had a stalker. It didn't matter though; I was going to do this. I was afraid but I would. This was the only road block between me and my happy marriage with the man I loved. I would be going to meet Leo tonight; alone.