Chapter four! Party. Party, Party

"No way in hell." I said and crossed my arms glaring at the nine people in front of me.

"Come on Beautiful! We haven't done this in years!" Harry whined.

"Yeah come on Eri! The last time we all went as a whole group was before you got pregnant with the girls!" Morgan complained.

"Yeah and let's not forget how that night was the reason I got pregnant with my angels." I said and rolled my eyes. They were all on their knees begging me; even Eleanor who was about 3 weeks pregnant.

"That's brilliant! Maybe if you go tonight then you will end up pregnant with a little Louis so I have a Larry Stylinson boy to spoil instead of dresses and heels!" Louis cheered. I glared and smacked the back of his head.

"No, just no Lou." I said and shook my head. He pouted and then laughed. I was surprised Dani and Liam wanted to go but that was because they didn't have Prim and they wanted to hang out like the old days. They all wanted to go to some bar where they were having a huge party or something. The thing is, even though my family and Harry's were watching the girls didn't mean anything. Since the house my parents had bought was big enough they were just having them stay there with them. I did not my one free night to be a party night but everyone else did.

"Please Erika it'll be a good time and we can all cut loose a little!" Niall, Emma, and Zayn begged. I groaned and looked at all of them. Everyone else was dressed and ready to go, but me. I felt my strength against them all vanishing due to the nine pairs of puppy dog eyes being thrown my way.

"I know I'm going to regret this but... I'll go." I sighed and they all cheered. The girls threw the boys out and made me get ready. They were all in tight black dresses that showed off their figures, El wasn't far enough along to really be able to tell she was pregnant. They all had black small heels on too so I figured I was going to be in a black outfit too. They all had perfect amounts of make-up and their hair was done perfectly. Every one of their outfits suited them. When they pulled out my outfit I immediately rejected it.

"How about a big fat hell no?" I asked.

"But come on! It's perfect for you!" I shook my head.

"I'm a mom, if someone sees me in that! Pick a different one!" I yelled. The dress they picked out was one I would never wear. It had a cut showing of pretty much all of my stomach under my breasts. No, just no- I was a mom for god's sake! They sighed but picked a different one. Now the one they picked this time I would wear. It was a nice one actually. They shoved me in it and did my hair and make-up. I wore simple black heels as well. When we walked at the boys grabbed their girls and Harry gawked.

"Well are we going? You guys dragged me up and out of the house so you better move it Hazza, you are thin ice right now." I said and he laughed before kissing me lightly.

"I know that you could never leave me." I smirked.

"Well you know," his eyes widened and I laughed. "I'm only joking Harry. I love you and would never leave you." I smirked and winked, I actually blushed. We all got in the car that they had drove in. We had to double up, Liam and Danielle were in the front, Louis and Eleanor were next to Harry and I in the very back, and in the middle were Niall, Emma, Zayn and Morgan. Needless to say every girl besides Danielle was on their guys' laps. I sighed and shook my head- this was a bad idea. We shouldn't be doing this; and I am not drinking as much as I did last time we partied. That was how I was drunk enough to sleep with Harry and get pregnant; but I never regretted it because I got Darcy and Stephanie.

The car pulled up to the bar and our chattering calmed down. I could see the headlines already, 'One Direction boys and wives take a break from it all to live it up and party- they all stayed Up All Night!' Or some dumb thing like that. Harry wrapped his arm tightly around my waist as did the boys to the other girls since even though they knew who we were they were either A) Too drunk to notice or care, or B) they just wanted to be pigs.