Chapter one! Girl don't be picky! Pick a set up already!

It's been two years since the day that Harry and I agreed that we wanted to marry each other one day and that day was luckily, not today. It was the break during their tour and I was out with Eleanor and Gemma and we were looking for venues for the wedding. Harry and I decided on a wedding on the beach but Harry also agreed to let me decided how I wanted it. He used those god forsaken dimples on me. Our engagement was made public two months before I had Darcy and Stephanie. Speaking of mommies little angles they were on the floor playing with Prim and Eleanor's cat Riley.

"Eri come on, it's not that hard to pick something is it?" Eleanor asked and I shrugged.

"I'm only getting married once if I have a say in this so I want it to be perfect." I said and they laughed.

"Girly my brother made you fall badly didn't he?" She asked me and I laughed.

"Yeah he did din't he; but it's the curls, I want to know all of the world's secrets and he holds them in his hair, didn't you all know that?" I asked them and they laughed. Gemma leaned down and ruffled Darcy's hair. She giggled and smacked her hands away.

"Auntie Gem don't mess with the hair!" She whined. She was very fluent for speaking as a two year old, so is Stephanie. I picked her up.

"Darc you need to stay away from uncle Zayn and Auntie Morgan." I said and she giggled. She kissed my cheek and smiled so brightly you could see her dimples. She had Harry's hair and dimples but had my blue eyes.

"Can you put me down now mommy? I want to play with Prim and Riley please?" She begged with sparkling blue puppy-dog eyes and I briefly and I ever did that to Harry. I sighed with a smile and kissed her forehead.

"Okay baby, look out for Steph and make sure she and Riley don't start fighting again." She nodded.

"I promise I will momma!" She said and scampered over to Stephanie, Prim, and Riley. They started playing with blocks, Barbie's, and cat toys. I smiled softly at them and then turned back to Eleanor and Gemma.

"So where do you want to have it again- the beach right, well how about this one?" Gemma pointed one and I shook my head.

"No that one's kind of plain." I said and she nodded.

"So how about these, they aren't to plain but not to extravagant." Eleanor laid some pictured in front of me. I pushed a stray piece behind my ear. My hair was at least waist length right now so it was up in a high pony tail. I liked to leave it long because Harry once made the comment about liking long hair. Not that I was doing it because of him. I shook my head and focused on the three pictures in front of me. One was an automatic no; it was all white on white. Of course we wanted a somewhat traditional wedding but we wanted a little more color to it. My phone on the table rang, it was 'Moments' so it was Harry calling. The picture of him at eighteen flipping off the camera wasn't his picture anymore, it was one of him when we were 19 and Darcy and Stephanie were playing on his chest. It was absolutely adorable.

"Hey babe vas hapennin?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Roses are red," He started; I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Water is blue," I said with a smile.

"I see you." I gasped and turned around. There stood Darcy and Stephanie clinging to his legs.

"Daddy, daddy you're back!" They squealed. Harry had to go to a photo shoot for two hours and now he was home. Gemma, Eleanor, and I were supposed to have been done a half an hour ago but we couldn't decide on one, plus we played with the girls before we started.

"Hey Beautiful, how's the planning coming along?" He asked and I shrugged.

"She's being picky again Harry!" Eleanor whined.

"El hush up, you're going to get me in trouble!" I said. She smiled innocently and looked away. I groaned and Harry was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"The pickier you are-,"

"The longer it'll take for us to finally get married." I finished, already knowing what he was going to say. He laughed and sat next to me.

"Now will you stop being picky?" Gemma asked, I sighed.

"Yeah Gem, I'll try." Prim, Stephanie, and Darcy all came over. Stephanie sat on Harry's lap and Darcy on mine. Prim sat on Eleanor's lap, and we smiled at Gemma.

"Harry I think some of the world's secrets that you hold were passed onto your children. Look at how curly their hair is." Gemma said with a laugh.

"Very funny, they inherited my bipolar hair- I hate when they want me to brush it and it's deciding to be a b-," I gave Harry a glare.

"When their hair is deciding to be disagreeable, and they beg me with their mom's puppy dog eyes to brush through it for countless hours." He said and Gemma, Eleanor, and I giggled. We went back to flipping through the magazines and then Harry, Darcy, and Stephanie pointed to one all at the same time. I looked down at them and it was perfect; it was at a beach and there was water behind it. There was a way that kept children from straying over it. There was a trail of red roses that led to a black wooden 'door way' as Stephanie had said while giggling. There were nine chairs on either side and there were dark purple bows around it. I smiled and looked at my family. They had huge grins on their faces, all three showing their dimples. I couldn't say no to them. I looked at Eleanor and Gemma who were already putting away everything but it.

We all knew that we were finally one step closer to the wedding at last!

*NOTE* 

Well there's the first actually chapter for the sequel. What did you think? Love it? Hate it? Continue it? Please let me know!